Contest Cycle (pic!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
    yes sir, it does take upa lot of time. glad to hear your putting work into your posing. a guy with a decent physique who can pose really well can beat a guy with a better than average physique who doesn't know how to pose. plus, it'll help your overall look, pushing more water out
    The more and more I pose I seem to be getting more vascular and hard. It wears me out though.
    Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
      The more and more I pose I seem to be getting more vascular and hard. It wears me out though.
      better to be tired and gasping for air now than in 10 wks when you're on stage. its a really rewarding feeling to be able to stand tall and hold a pose with ease under the hot lights, especially when you can see guys shaking and withering next to you, out of your peripheral vision
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        better to be tired and gasping for air now than in 10 wks when you're on stage. its a really rewarding feeling to be able to stand tall and hold a pose with ease under the hot lights, especially when you can see guys shaking and withering next to you, out of your peripheral vision
        Nice!! I cant wait !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

BUMP for picyures !!! Need some encouragement !

Comment

yes pics please sam!

Comment

Working...
            X