Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha, yeah plz no package pics Sam...we all like you but not that much
    Originally posted by ds222 View Post
    we dont wanna see your package dude, just how the physique is coming along lol
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      haha, nice one
      well you kinda left me one over the plate, had to swing lol
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

ddelicious.. never really heard of halo talked about ... why did u choose it?

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
          ddelicious.. never really heard of halo talked about ... why did u choose it?
          yea you dont always hear about halo in average cycle talk, but in competition, halo is a very sought after compound. you just use it at the end of the prep, last 3 wks or so. during that period, your BF is obviously at its lowest. halo helps immensely with keeping strength gains up and keeping aggression high in the gym. it makes me so strong and helps with aggression so much, that sometimes that i have to closely monitor how much i let myself lift in a depleted state. most important for bodybuilding though, is the way it transforms your physique. i would call it "the icing on the cake". you've already put the work in. you're already so lean it's stupid. start halo, and after about 3 days, you begin to see the physque transform and take on a harder, more gnarly look. i swear, from there, you can see your body change a little more every day you're on it. this factor makes halo well worth the high price tag. i have run it twice. first time, i started at 10 and went to 20mg. the second time was better. i will repeat that process for this show. i will run 10mg for a wk. then up it to 20mg for a wk. then 30 mg for a wk. taking 40mg the last 2 days. it can be a bear to deal with if you feel emotional from the diet. i remember the first time i used it, i was suffering alot from lack of food. i would take halo and within an hr, i just felt uncomfortable, irritable and bitchy. its a very powerful androgen.
          strength athletes like halo from what i understand and for good reason. it wont add additonal weight, so it would be ideal for those in a weight class. i have heard (on the internet) of fighters using it much like cheque drops, pre fight to get aggressive. that also makes sense to me. i always take the majority of my dose about an hr preworkout
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Glad everything is going good Sam. Looking forward to some pics. Just wondering how are you going to to dehydrate and what's your cardio regimen look like at this point ?
            Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Keep it up BIG SAM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
                Glad everything is going good Sam. Looking forward to some pics. Just wondering how are you going to to dehydrate and what's your cardio regimen look like at this point ?
                i'll go into water manipulation more in depth as i get clsoer to the show. but basically, i sodium load for several wks, cutting it out at the end, consume 3 gallons of water, then cut it off on friday afternoon. and then start dyazide. for cardio, at this point, i'm just doing 40 min a day, post workout on most days but now on my days off work, i'll begin doing fasted am cardio. i do slow stead state cardio keeping my heart rate around 120-125. i'm using the treadmill for now but i also like using the step mill
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i'll go into water manipulation more in depth as i get clsoer to the show. but basically, i sodium load for several wks, cutting it out at the end, consume 3 gallons of water, then cut it off on friday afternoon. and then start dyazide. for cardio, at this point, i'm just doing 40 min a day, post workout on most days but now on my days off work, i'll begin doing fasted am cardio. i do slow stead state cardio keeping my heart rate around 120-125. i'm using the treadmill for now but i also like using the step mill
                  Thanks I wanted to see if you were going to sodium load and if you were going to use dyazide, seems like the easiest with less sides.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Thanks I wanted to see if you were going to sodium load and if you were going to use dyazide, seems like the easiest with less sides.
                    yea, the last two years, i've had cramping right around prejudging. i think i've taken it a little too far. this time around, i'm going to try to only use a very very small amount of diuretic. sodium loading works great. even this far out, i'm not controling sodium. at about 4 wks, i'll start to slowly slat my food more and more, until every meal is salted. then ride that in until about thursday before the show. cut all added sodium out. in case you didnt know, and i think this is an amazing fact, it isnt about the absolute amount of sodium in your body. its about the deficit you create. if you arent getting much extra salt, it's hard to create much of a deficit at the end. if you've gotten used to salting all your meals, the drop is huge!

Comment

yea, the last two years, i've had cramping right around prejudging. i think i've taken it a little too far. this time around, i'm going to try to only use a very very small amount of diuretic. sodium loading works great. even this far out, i'm not controling sodium. at about 4 wks, i'll start to slowly slat my food more and more, until every meal is salted. then ride that in until about thursday before the show. cut all added sodium out. in case you didnt know, and i think this is an amazing fact, it isnt about the absolute amount of sodium in your body. its about the deficit you create. if you arent getting much extra salt, it's hard to create much of a deficit at the end. if you've gotten used to salting all your meals, the drop is huge!
                      Great info, thank you !

Comment

man, i find the science of our bodies to be so amazing. i can nerd out about that stuff all day lol. on a side note to sodium loading...it takes a little time for your body to get used to the sodium. when you first start adding it in, it can make you look like shit, all washed out and soft. its a complete head trip and you need to know this going in so that you dont freak out when it happens. i prrrrrrrromise you. it works!

Comment

man, i find the science of our bodies to be so amazing. i can nerd out about that stuff all day lol. on a side note to sodium loading...it takes a little time for your body to get used to the sodium. when you first start adding it in, it can make you look like shit, all washed out and soft. its a complete head trip and you need to know this going in so that you dont freak out when it happens. i prrrrrrrromise you. it works!
                          I couldnt find anybody that did it and had it work properly, Im hoping to keep the dyazide to a minimum. Between the clen, t-3 and winny Im pushing my limits with organ stress. Thank you again and Ill be hitting you up as the day gets closer about the sodium. I cant believe how I can see the changes right away in skin thickness and muscle fullness when my diet varies. Its a mind fuc, everyday I seem to be stressing over something different.

Comment

I couldnt find anybody that did it and had it work properly, Im hoping to keep the dyazide to a minimum. Between the clen, t-3 and winny Im pushing my limits with organ stress. Thank you again and Ill be hitting you up as the day gets closer about the sodium. I cant believe how I can see the changes right away in skin thickness and muscle fullness when my diet varies. Its a mind fuc, everyday I seem to be stressing over something different.
                            really? thats strange. you must not have been looking in the right places then. i've seen a few articles written from personal experience. not so much on this type of board, but on boards that are more geared towards competing. yea, if you want, get with me when you're 4 1/2 wks out and i'll help you set it up. whats the date of your show?

Comment

really? thats strange. you must not have been looking in the right places then. i've seen a few articles written from personal experience. not so much on this type of board, but on boards that are more geared towards competing. yea, if you want, get with me when you're 4 1/2 wks out and i'll help you set it up. whats the date of your show?
                              Its March 31st. I didnt go around on the net, I was speaking to the handful of guys that I know who compete, time had been so tight now with the cardio and posing added to the mix. Thanks Sam, you have already helped me a lot.

Comment

Its March 31st. I didnt go around on the net, I was speaking to the handful of guys that I know who compete, time had been so tight now with the cardio and posing added to the mix. Thanks Sam, you have already helped me a lot.
                                yes sir, it does take upa lot of time. glad to hear your putting work into your posing. a guy with a decent physique who can pose really well can beat a guy with a better than average physique who doesn't know how to pose. plus, it'll help your overall look, pushing more water out

Comment

Working...
                                X