On my way to 300 lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knockout View Post
    Dam Bro u need a hair transplantation with that moon LOL look like my grandmother haha..
    lol, thats what happens when a flash pops on a head shaved with a 1 gaurd, einstein. unlike your grandma eveidentally, i have plenty of hair. but try bashing on my pics all u want, atleast i got enough balls(and hair on my chest) to post some. where are yours, jr?
    PushinWeight
    Last edited by PushinWeight; 08-01-2011, 10:59 PM.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Lmfao haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

LoL! And Yeah alotta ppl complain about Mast but shit both sides of my family dont have baldness as an issue shit my dad is 46 and just starting to grey. My main problem is acne but yeah if you got baldness issues i def. wouldnt take mast!

Comment

Comment

wow what massive toes you have sir? you must work them out... shit thats probably a lb each son!!! lol.. is that scale starting to buckle yet? its good to hear how a cycle is doing through the whole cycle. I hope you keep us updated..
            Body please don't hurt the gym for it knows not what it does to you..

Comment

Graet job, keep up the good work. Is the eating getting any easier and how many calories are you getting?

Comment

it is alittle easier, the key for me is just to stay cool. i cant eat when i get really hot, and when i dont eat, i start feeling hypoglycemic and shakey and shit. but to shoot you guys straight, i dont watch/count my calories, i just eat all i can(as clean as possible). if i start feeling fat, i just step up the cardio. but for the most part im just tryin to put on weight, especially before i start the tren. from my experience with tren, i dont put on alot of weight with it, it works more like a hardener than bulker for me. maybe its bc i only run it at 300 mg a week, and depending on how things go, i may up the dosage

Comment

after my second dinner, belly bulging and all, but either way pure craziness. i didnt even put on weight this fast with anadrol at 75/day

Comment

Daaaam already??

Comment

that 282 was a fluke, or possibly too much food. im showing around 280.5 today

Comment

286 lbs on an empty stomach, tren will be added in next week, we'll see how it goes...

Comment

well done PW keep up the good work and good to see you back not seen you in a few days

Comment

Hell yeah, nice to see you keep us posted, looks like ur well on your way to 300.

Comment

Yea, i learned something new and it may help u guys one day. my computer is fubared, so i talked to the geek squad about it. my norton antivirus expired and within like 3 days my comp shitted out. geek squad told me that the antivirus programs quarantine any potential virus or threats and u have to manually empty the quarantine. if u dont, they will stay there and if the program ever expires, everything in quarantine is free to run its course. but hopefully my comp will be back up soon and i wont have to use my phone

Comment

almost there bro! keep working hard, you'll get there soon enough.
                                Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
                                X