No announcement yet.

On my way to 300 lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im doin a Tren Prop Mast cycle possibly adding winny on the end then im doin my bulk in the fall was thnkin about deca but idk proble Test E- EQ- DBol- and possibly Tren E depending on how i respond to the Tren A in my cut.

Comment

i was VERY close to throwing mast in this cycle, but im not ready to give up my hair yet and everyone ive talked to bitched about their hair coming out with mast and/or primo
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

i heard the same thing was gonna order it.. f that.. i didnt hear u lose it with the primo tho.. that stuff is too overpriced for results for me anyway

Comment

its just dht derivatives in general

Comment

Add it bro. Hair is overrated
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

ive shaved my head for the last 4-5 years, but about 6 months ago i deiced to grow it back out while its an option. i want to rock the "do" for as long as i can, my bro balded at like 23 and his head was sunburnt as FUCK last time i saw him, looked painful!

today is the day, im going to pop my first dmz and pin 150 mg of prop after breakfast

Comment

my thigh already feels like it got rodney king'ed. its been like 4 and a half months since ive taken a shot, and my last cycle was test only so it was only 1 cc at a time. so i can really feel that 1.5, gotta love it

Comment

im happy i dont feel it anymorem, it goes away.. ive been doing 2-2.5 and nada now

Comment

ill be doing this 1.5 for a month while taking the dmz, when it stops ill add in a cc of tren to it. but im sure ill get over this pain in no time

Comment

pinned a glute today then went to the gym. got on the scale there, its like one of the scales at dr office, and i was 269 lbs.

Comment

ive been working on raising my calories, eating more meals, and drinking tons of water. i feel like my metabolism isnt getting the point bc im having to force some of the food down and my gut feels like it bulging, lol. but i went to the gym today, the scale showed 272 lbs

Comment

277 lbs today

Comment

ep1c .. wtg

Comment

nice, keep it up good luck hitting the big 300lb!

Comment

Dam Bro u need a hair transplantation with that moon LOL look like my grandmother haha..
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X