• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    ChinaBar

• ChinaBar
    replied
    -

Id like to push this up again ,

Beoing the Avo support guy for the US , I recommend this tester all the time , but would really like to have the Avo protocol added , as do many of the folks I recommend this to

Leave a comment:

• RTNix
    replied
    -

Since these guys are both so good Ill go with Byrd just because of the fact that he is a tad younger. Kyle Rudolph or Jermaine Gresham

Leave a comment:

• Derek Wilson

• Derek Wilson
    replied
    That's good! You just remind me of something...

Leave a comment:

• ayurvedictr

• ayurvedictr
    replied
    obesity treatment centres has various ayurvedic treatment for weight loss.
    Admin
    Administrator
    Last edited by Admin; 08-23-2018, 11:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 420mike

• 420mike
    replied
    Ah shit... i knew i was forgetting something in my routine.... good thing my squats and deadlifts do all the ab conditioning i need

Leave a comment:

• Faith2002

• Faith2002
    replied
    Personally for me I don't use any weight when doing abs. Like Mr. Big I don't want thick abs just toned ones and seem to be just fine with basic legs raises and such. I don't do any upper ab exercises just lower abs which seems to keep my waist small.

Leave a comment:

• MrBig

• MrBig
    replied
    I don't want thick abs so I don't add any weight to my ab routine. Then again I only work my abs in the spring and summer.

Leave a comment:

• JayDiesel

• JayDiesel
    started a topic Add weight to your ab exercises

Add weight to your ab exercises

Hey guys I want to bring up an issue I've seen so many times. People only using bodyweight resistance on their abs. Abs like other muscle groups require a work overload to grow. I find the15-20 rep range to be most effective for me. Too much weight feels like too much strain so I wouldn't try a 5rm or anything.

*more to be added later as I will link articles and vids but cant do so because im on a ps4 system*
Working...
X