1st Injection Ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Injection Ever.

I just did my first injection ever on tuesday. I did the shot in my thigh. I felt like Dr.HunterSato tell you that much, I wasn't even nervous at all. There was a ton of research done before the administration of the medicine. Youtube, forums etc... All in it was really easy. My leg was a little sore that day felt like a mild charlie horse. Don't think I'll do a leg workout on the same day as injection lol.

Pimp shit bro try warming the vial to lessen the charlie horse effect. I can't say I wasn't nervous my first time I use to hate needles and now I look forward to my next dose every time.

Comment

Same here man.. It took me roughly a week before i worked up the balls to do my first pin.. Then after that i just looked forward to it also.

Comment

Hunter....that virgin muscle may be sore for a few days so just fight through it. get u some ibuprofen for the rough nights. Soon, you'll be like the rest of us.....taking our shots at 12:01 am on our pinning day. Keep it going bro.
        "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

I think the but is the least uncomfortable. However I remember my first bicep shot was pretty sore the next few days. I think its best to only inj .5mL into a new virgin muscle to avoid pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty49er View Post
            Hunter....that virgin muscle may be sore for a few days so just fight through it. get u some ibuprofen for the rough nights. Soon, you'll be like the rest of us.....taking our shots at 12:01 am on our pinning day. Keep it going bro.
            LMAO! I thought I was the only one...LOL! Hi my name is Time Bandit and have a problem...LOL!
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Welcome to the Darkside.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Oh you boys, take it like a women and look forward to the first pinning and hoping there won't be a last..... LMAO
                I use to catch honey bees and wait for them to sting me before I let them go, time to women up...
                "it is nice to be important, but more important to be nice".

Comment

That's just mean Mrs. Big remember
                  "it is nice to be important, but more important to be nice"

Comment

Working...
                  X