No announcement yet.

some reading for newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That very accurately shows the abc's of bodybuilding... everything must be taken into acct, which can take along time to implement.. good info bud

Comment

Well I just love this Thread and Actually I's looking for the same kinda thread so I've got it in this Forum I'm so glad and I'm really so thankful to all of you guys that you've posted much informative and useful anime..
      Gym Pasadena

Comment

Great post

Comment

When they aren't expecting that monster routine you're about to put them through. Therefore, use your intensity increasing tactics sparingly. Sometimes the basics will get you the best results. More on Workout Routine Methods.
          Gym Pasadena

Comment

Very detailed, great help.

Thanks

Comment

For any newbie or anyone who's looking for great gains id recommend a company called buy anabolic uk. i think you can find them on google, they sell global anabolic brand products and some meditech and stmg pharma gear. The products are great quality and I received mine within 2 days!

Comment

Dude.. read the damn rules. No talking about sources.. you're going to get banned.

Comment

Working...
                X