No announcement yet.

1st cycle, winstrol and???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would run test 16 weeks and eq 14 weeks and not dbol for less water bloat use tbol unless you dont have the money you can use gp oral dbol for 6 weeks anywhere from 40 to 50 mg aday. Eq takes awhile to get going but for lean muscle gains you will make out great

Comment

I would agree with big l. 250mg test e e4d and 200mg eq e4d for about 14-16 weeks. Throw in 40mg t bol ed for the first 5-6 weeks and you good to go

I still say leave out the eq for a first cycle though. You will make really nice gains with just test and t bol on a first time user
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Okay but not sure if I can run 14-16 weeks, I will go abroad for graduation. And test e or c? so basically cycle should look like:

week 1-6 Test e 200mg, eq 200mg, 40mg tbol
        week 6-14(16) test e 200mg, eq 200mg

3 weeks later PCT Clomid?

Right? and how much should I buy I am not really familiar with injection dosing. lol thanks

Comment

Yes cycle and pct should be nolva at 40/20/20/10 or clomid at 50/50/50/50 14 days after your last pin.

As far as how much to buy, thats something youll have to figure out urself. Figure out what products your gonna buy and go from there
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Sorry for inactivity was busy for a while. I have asked a local supplier he told me quite high price for Tbol so how about replacing with Dbol or Oxy. As far as I concern oxy is bad to liver, A50 steroid. Dbol on 40mg? would it be better? I know i will get water but no worries I can manage to lose them. And EQ, thats quite pricy to So i thhink i will go, Test e and Dbol ( or oxy??) with pct.

Comment

Best post youve made yet in this thread. Test e and d bol is the best beginners cycle you coul run

Comment

Thanks Alex, ur my saviour I will get D bol and Test e then,

Week 1-6 = Dbol 40mg a day, ( I want to go from low though, first time use, or shall I just do 40mg - Not sure whether split dosage or go for whole 40mg)
                Week 1-12 = Test e, 250mg x 2 ( Mondays and Fridays ( or saturday?) ) and is there any spesific time to do the injections or an hour b4 workout is fine on full stomach ?

Hopefully on 14th, monday I will start. ugh hope I can coop with injections...

And PCT ofc, As you mentioned "nolva at 40/20/20/10 or clomid at 50/50/50/50 14 days after your last pin."

Bought Liver milk already. Anything else ?

Comment

mondays and thursdays

Originally posted by asot77 View Post

Week 1-6 = Dbol 40mg a day, ( I want to go from low though, first time use, or shall I just do 40mg - Not sure whether split dosage or go for whole 40mg)
                  Week 1-12 = Test e, 250mg x 2 ( Mondays and Fridays ( or saturday?) ) and is there any spesific time to do the injections or an hour b4 workout is fine on full stomach ?

And PCT ofc, As you mentioned "nolva at 40/20/20/10 or clomid at 50/50/50/50 14 days after your last pin."

http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Originally posted by asot77 View Post

Ive already stated in another thread that im a huge believer in getting and maintaining as steady blood levels as possible. With that being said, i dont recommend mon/thu injects. Why go 2 days between one pin and 3 days between another? I recommend with test e or c e4d injects. Time of day you pin doesnt matter, what really matters is steady concentrations of the drug in your blood. And with the d bol, all at once will only spike your lvels for 8 hrs which is the half life of d bol, then its gone for the other 16 hrs of the day. Splitting it up into 2 doses would allow it to be in your system for 16 hrs. What sounds better to you?

Pct looks good bro. Youre all set

Comment

Okay I think i will dig into more about Dbol then, see how it reacted ppl, all at once or split does.. Thanks Wish me luck ha I will try to update my stats

Comment

Working...
                      X