1st cycle, winstrol and???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st cycle, winstrol and???

EDITED ON 18/02/2013 : JUST WANTED TO UPDATE THIS POST, I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT WINSTROL! SO THIS POST LITERALLY HAS NO MUCH OF INFO IN IT! SORRY IF ANY OF YOU WAS PLANNING TO CYCLE IT!

ORIGINAL FIRST POST ( 10/22/2012):
    Hello guys,

Firstly I would like to say I am new to anabolic steroids, so I wont say I know much but I do want to learn more lol. I am currently 80KG, 1.76cm long and I would call my self endomorph as I get fat easily ( I think my bf is 15%, shouldnt be more that that).

My diet consists of, 4 shakes ( 1 whey, 2 gainer, 1 casein) 4-5 meals consists of protein and carbs:

rice, Pasta, potatoes, Rice and corn crackers
    Cottage cheese, Eggs, Beef, Chicken, Tuna and other fishes ( dont have much turkey products so no turkey )
    Veggies and thats all I think.

I train 1 body part a day so:

Back
    Chest
    Biceps and triceps
    Shoulders and traps
    Legs and calfs

At least 20 mins of cardio on workout days , incline 2, speed 6 on treadmill . Non workout days 40 mins cardio. I do like skipping aswell so on off days i do skip a bit.

I am scared of injections not gonna lie on that so I was planning to use oral winstrol but then when I red all around the internet, winstrol alone is no good. 2 oral steroids is too harsh on liver so was wondering what shall I do, oral winstrol and testosterone injections would be a nice cycle wont be?. Any recommendations? Is all AAS injected daily? if not I may be able to coop with injections. and does all has to be stored refrigerated?

Thanks for help in advance
    asot77
    Last edited by asot77; 02-18-2013, 06:34 PM.

you have to add a test to your cycle you should always have a test base test c and test e you only have to shoot twice a week to keep levels steady if you dont use test your body will shut down and you will get depressed and lethargic not good.stan and test is a great cycle

Comment

You're not ready... that's all I'm gonna say... your diet is shitty, you're relying on powder too much. Work on a solid diet. If you gain fat easily you need to realize something. If you gain fat easily as it is, you'll gain fat twice faster while on gear. That unless your diet is rock solid.

Read, read and read more. Not only about this subject but about your dieting, and routines. If you can't reach your goal without gear, then you won't with it either.
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Winstrol at 15 percent bf. Wasting ur money on first cycle

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
          Winstrol at 15 percent bf. Wasting ur money on first cycle
          Agreed, work on natural diet and training for a few months and also do some more research on compounds

Comment

and dont train bi's and tri's separate from back and chest!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

@Big L
              Can you explain why rather then saying its a waste of money

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
                and dont train bi's and tri's separate from back and chest!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I was till now, have to change routine for a bit then it will be back to 4 times a week.

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                  You're not ready... that's all I'm gonna say... your diet is shitty, you're relying on powder too much. Work on a solid diet. If you gain fat easily you need to realize something. If you gain fat easily as it is, you'll gain fat twice faster while on gear. That unless your diet is rock solid.

Read, read and read more. Not only about this subject but about your dieting, and routines. If you can't reach your goal without gear, then you won't with it either.
                  Any suggestions? And why would I get fat twice faster if im on winstol with a testosterone inj? It would be lean gain, woulnt it? ( dont get me wrong, you are obviosuly more experienced, I am trying to learn more understand more)

Comment

Can you tell me your weight in pounds

Comment

Originally posted by asot77 View Post
                      Any suggestions? And why would I get fat twice faster if im on winstol with a testosterone inj? It would be lean gain, woulnt it? ( dont get me wrong, you are obviosuly more experienced, I am trying to learn more understand more)
                      I'm more talking about personal experience as I'm like you gaining fat easily. When you are on gear your metabolism is much faster, so if you don't burn something, it'll get stocked as fat quicker as well

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                        Can you tell me your weight in pounds

176.37 Pounds

Comment

I'm more talking about personal experience as I'm like you gaining fat easily. When you are on gear your metabolism is much faster, so if you don't burn something, it'll get stocked as fat quicker as well
                          Yes but i am not getting excessive calories to put on fat, which fast metabolism would mean more to burn, so while on gear i would eat more and burn more. Wont I? I am not trying to be smart just trying to understand how it works. so dont gt me wrong im trying to learn And still thanks for the tips I am already looking into nutrition part.

Comment

Not necessarily, everything that you eat you must work out to burn. What your body doesn't burn is turned to fat. Well either way you'll find out for yourself soon enough but I stick to my opinion, imo you're not ready. Do it without gear, then once that's done, try.

Comment

Not necessarily, everything that you eat you must work out to burn. What your body doesn't burn is turned to fat. Well either way you'll find out for yourself soon enough but I stick to my opinion, imo you're not ready. Do it without gear, then once that's done, try.
                              Okay lets say when Im ready, is it ok if I cycle Winstrol tabs 50mg a day for 6-8 weeks and Test e for 12 weeks inj( dunno dosage but i want to try lowest as I want to see how it will go ). As I get a bit anxious about injections, I will try to coop with twice a week inj. Which will end up with a PCT of clomid or/and ??? for 3 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X