No announcement yet.

Propionate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 vail of 400 would last 10 weeks @400 a week. 2 vails of e 250 would last 10 weeks @500 a week. you should know that the 400 is great but can be a little rough on inject sight. it will knot up longer then the e250. well it did for me and i read where others had the same issue. i would still recomend it to anyone but felt like you should know.

Comment

an is sachet Testosterone E the same or r they pills ??

Comment

but i dont get it aint 500mg = 5ml?? or am i wrong cuz im doing reading and1 vial only holds 5 to 10ml so i need to buy me 4 10ml just to do a 10 week cycle or 14 weeks if i buy 5 10 ml vialsan yeah i know 5ml going into one spot is crazy but cuz ur going slow pushin on the test e it wont knot up it be f up it pops one of ur muscle line not tht be a bitch a full grown man would be crying i dont care how big u r i would even cry cuz tht shit hurts anyways if im wrong in how the mgs/ml thing work someone be a father figure to me an tell me the math in plain english (dumbie proof)

Comment

test E is sold at 250mg per ml, 1 ml = 1 cc, so 500mg = 2ml/2cc, now it's kinda scary if you thought that way and would be using test P lol
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

test p is nasty stuff for a first timer trust me i didnt heed the warnings of some guys on here and had some of the worst pain ive ever had my whole life its bad stuff for virgin muscle

Comment

xamo - Hit the nail on the head
              There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Xamo told you earlier bro, you need to read and educate yourself. You are asking questions that, if you had read, you would know. I spent weeks reading and lurking before even entertaining the idea of using AAS. Knowledge is power. If you don't educate yourself, you are going to harm your health. I'm not trying to bust your balls either, but this is not protein powder we are talking about....Educate yourself so you can help someone else in the future. I read posts in here every day to educate myself.
                spark1597
                Last edited by spark1597; 09-05-2012, 11:10 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X