Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propionate

question well

1) is Testosterone Propionate at 150mg every 3 days a good start?

2) is using Test Propionate while doing P90x a good workout ?

3) and will i gain enough lean muscle in the next 90 days while doing p90x?

btw im not looking to be big but lean an stay at 200 to 215lbsi do know i will have some water retain but im hoping to gain at least 10 to almost 20 lbs of muscle

1. No
    2. P90x is a good work out depending on how your intensity is. Prop will simply be a plus but won't help you if you can't even succeed this program without it. P90X is butter and that for anyone as it asks you to start out with your own weights.
    3. Sorry but dumb question. Diet, diet, diet!

PS. There's no way you'll gain 10lbs of lean muscle in 90 days while on P90X. P90X is a fat loss program.

Do P90x without anabolics. IMO you're not ready to use steroids... work on your diet, work on making the 90 days without any help then once you're mentally and physically ready, give it a try. Not before.
    xamo
    Last edited by xamo; 08-31-2012, 05:20 PM.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I gotta agree with xamo. Starting a cycle after p90x actually sounds interesting.

Comment

i understand and also my weight is 215lbs im just asking im 27 yo 215lbs 5'10" i been working out for 2 years now i run 2 miles in 20mins and im benchin 230lbs im just looking to add more muscle the fat burning problem is nothing to me anyes i know the 3 Ds diet diet diet lol but just wanting to know an thanks ill wont do p90x ill just do basic cardio an try running 3 miles in 30mins thts all

Comment

then start 400mg test e weeky. Do 1 hr workout 5 days a week with medium weights and your off to a great body

Comment

ok what is the differences between test E an test prop?? wont it do the same effect?

Comment

Originally posted by lean_machine View Post
              ok what is the differences between test E an test prop?? wont it do the same effect?
              Like Xamo said, a question like this shows ur not ready, knowledge wise, to start a cycle - we don't want to bust ur balls Bro but u must know what ur doing.

Test is test but the different esters effect the potency and release rate of the AAS.

here r a few posts to read;
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...t=ester+weight

http://juicedmuscle.com/forumdisplay...-Drug-Profiles

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?879-Ask-Sam1976 - (read complete thread)
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

man to much reading an i be truthful i hate readin lol but tell me is this a good starter

Week 1-10 Test Enanthate 400mg's every 6days (meaning i take 2 shoots still every 3 days or is it to much?)
                Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg aday

Comment

you can do all 400 one day if you want. first cycle 400mg just fine. Dbol a nice kick start. What you got 10mg pills id split that up over the day fast acting. probably every 4 hours on dbol. And a protein shake b4 your workout. Workout drink during your workout. and just eat 20 to 30 grams protein right after workout. Then keep eating high protein lean meat throughout day till you hit 400 grms protein you be just fine

Comment

Too much reading... no offense but you're going to end up with sides you'll have no idea how to control, your pct will prolly fail, and your gains will all vanish... why? Because you didn't take 10 minutes to read those posts or the very few that could have prevented it all from occuring...
                    xamo
                    Last edited by xamo; 08-31-2012, 11:24 PM.

Comment

actually i did read it an took more then 10 mins lol an this is what i learn

week 1-10
                      Testosterone Propionate 150mg every 3 days total of 300mg which should my blood levels pretty normal and show enough gain in week 4 or 5
                      week 1-4 an adding about 5 more days to it
                      Methandienone (d-bol) 30 mg per day
                      week 1-5 an maybe 2 or 3 days more
                      GP Letrozole 1.25mg per day
                      PCT
                      Clomid 100 mg per day
                      Nolvadex 20 mg per day
                      equals to a months worth and cause im a starter it actually okcuz im not doing heavy hits of Test Prop

work out about 1hour an 30mins depending the mood i do 2 hours without test but cuz i dont want to be big just add more lean muscle and do 30 mins of cardio which is 3 miles for me

an yes diet diet diet my intake may be low but 3000 cal no less then 2000 is well enough if i take my protein so basiclly as a nooob i think i did good enough reading

Comment

and adding cuz its not Test E i dont have to wait 2 weeks to start my PCT i have to wait 4 days or a week (to make sure) after my last inject with Test Prop

Comment

Prop every 3 days is not a good idea...

Comment

Good luck with that prop schedule as a newbie. I will be surprised if you can even workout with the pain... Sides will come quickly and with little warning on prop as well.

Test E.... 400 mg per week for 12 weeks. .5 mg of arimidex E3D. Proper PCT and you are fine.... Keep it simple...
                            Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

then how many vials do i need to buy for a 12 week cycle ? cuz if i take 400 or 500 mg of Test E wont one vial be gone in less then 2 weeks ?

Comment

Working...
                              X