X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    MrBig

• MrBig
    replied
    I used HGH for 1 year, and now I have growth gut, but not as bad as these.

Click image for larger version

Name:	th.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	152494

Click image for larger version

Name:	428216_1080192083670_gut.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	152493
    Attached Files
    MrBig
    Last edited by MrBig; 03-26-2013, 07:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ODB

• ODB
    replied
    Originally posted by 05mako View Post
    If I were to use some hgh would I use this in conjunction with the test?
    Any recommendations on an estrogen blocker or pct for a first time. The blocker I would like to get with my first order and have it if I need it. Thanks for all your help.
    U can use GH on or off Test but I thought we just established that u most likely will always be "ON"
    (I've been using GH for aprx 1.5-2yrs straight).

I like aromasin but adex is just as good also+may be a good beginners choice - personal choice.

Leave a comment:

• MrBig

• MrBig
    replied
    I'd stay away from HGH, you have to use it for 6 month to a year to see any results and the sides are irreversible, plus that shit is expensive!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 05mako

• 05mako
    replied
    I really appreciate all the feedback. I realize that I would have to do this for a long time, thing is as I get older I'm sure I would be needing it at sometime anyway. Now seems like a good time to start. As for keeping it simple i agree with that. After doing more reading I will probably go with test c or e and just try to get by with that. I do want to start out slow and work my way through it properly and if starting slow and easy is the right way I'm all for it. If I were to use some hgh would I use this in conjunction with the test? Any recommendations on an estrogen blocker or pct for a first time. The blocker I would like to get with my first order and have it if I need it. Thanks for all your help.

Leave a comment:

• MrsBig
    replied
    I love your analogy, I totally agree and this is a GREAT post. I have gone by the same concept and believe I've gotten max results.

Leave a comment:

• Time Bandit

• Time Bandit
    replied
    Low T SUCKS!!! Its like one of the deepest holes to get out of... Never want to do with out T again.

Leave a comment:

• ODB

• ODB
    replied
    Originally posted by 05mako View Post
    Thanks for the insight ODB. I received your advice from my last post and have seen my md and he says my test low normal 300 or 400. Any advice on using maybe 200 mg of test prop and 200 deca for my first cycle? Also would hgh191aa do me any good? Thanks for your help.
    300-400 is ok/good (read TimeBandits post) but if u feel like crap then lets get rocking - just remember this is forever.

For #1 drop the deca to much to play with + learn for ur 1st cycle
    If ur going for TRT or HRT cruise then 150-200mg is cool but if ur going to hit a boost/cycle I wld like to see a Nice 250-300mg Test C or E cycle 2xwk possibly w/a Dbol bump if u choose.

I do feel that GH is of great benefit to us older males but it is costly...if u have the $ add it @ 2ius EOD (or on workout days).

Leave a comment:

• Nature101

• Nature101
    replied
    For a first cycle- I would not recommend test prop. Its a lot of maintenance and is very painful, especially to muscles not used to having a needle injected into them everyday. For a first cycle id recommend Test Enanthate or Cypionate. Only have to inject 2x a week instead of 5+ that you would with prop. At 200 mg of Test E/C you would be doing yourself some good. 500mg of test alone per week is more standard as most of us here are more tuned into body building, but 200 will most certainly raise your T levels. As far as Deca, well I dont usually tell new users to run more than a single compound for many reasons, one being you typically dont need it and you wont want to get used to running too many compounds too early. Also, your body is going to react differently to different compounds and its a good idea to get used to one ( Test) before adding a second. The HGH191aa is also something I would put on the shelf for later use. administering and keeping track of 3 major compounds for your first cycle is overkill. Not to mention all the AIs you have to dial in and a good solid PCT. Keep it simple bro, this is a marathon- not a sprint!

Leave a comment:

• Time Bandit

• Time Bandit
    replied
    If I may.. The new low is less then 500 and I would look into whats the cause for the low.. There are a number of factors that can lead to low-T .
    The reason I raise the issue is cause after your cycle your testicles are going to be in a shut down state. If there was an issue before your cycle
    I would think you would want to check it out first before you smoke your chances of still producing your own test after PCT.

Just my 2 cents.

I'm also on HRT user.

Leave a comment:

• 05mako

• 05mako
    replied
    Thanks for the insight ODB. I received your advice from my last post and have seen my md and he says my test low normal 300 or 400. Any advice on using maybe 200 mg of test prop and 200 deca for my first cycle? Also would hgh191aa do me any good? Thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• G1LBY

• G1LBY
    replied
    That's well described ODB. I'm new to the AAS never used them I was a Powerlifter for about 6 years been working out for 11 years. I was gonna run 500mg test cyp/ 30mg Dbol a week. I was wondering if it was a good start at the right dose. Also, I'm gonna be 26 in a month I'm 5'10", 195lbs @ 9% BF. I have a past of my body weight going up to 220 naturally. Was wondering if Test/Dbol is a good cycle for size and strength.

Leave a comment:

• SoooLucky

• SoooLucky
    replied
    with dbol, i would only need to add to the first 3-4 weeks of cycle right? I have been doing research for 5 years and ready for first cycle (ITS IN THE MAIL SAYS naps!!!) and this is the BEST thread I have read other than the scientific make-up boring educcationsal stuff. lol.

Thanks for this forum thread!

Leave a comment:

• ODB

• ODB
    replied
    Originally posted by SoooLucky View Post
    i like what I hear. my first cycle is a single compound cycle. Should I duplicate that same cycle if I have positive results? and without increase?
    I'm talking only 500mg/wk test C for 12 wks.
    Yes Sir - if it ain't broke don't fix it. - if u find u need a little boost or kick start (say cycle 3 or 4) the next compound suggested to add is Dbol.

Leave a comment:

• SoooLucky

• SoooLucky
    replied
    i like what I hear. my first cycle is a single compound cycle. Should I duplicate that same cycle if I have positive results? and without increase?

I'm talking only 500mg/wk test C for 12 wks.

Leave a comment:

• sam1976

• sam1976
    replied
    im gonna make this a sticky. good info for the new user to think about when planning that first cycle

Leave a comment:

Working...
X