X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    hasnainjave

• hasnainjave
    replied
    In today’s ever-evolving global business landscape, staying connected and informed is paramount. The Global GBC Business Group, abbreviated as GGBG, stands as a beacon of opportunity, providing entrepreneurs, businesses, and individuals with a dynamic platform to connect, collaborate, and grow. In this article, we delve into the multifaceted world of The Global GBC Business Group, exploring its origins, objectives, and the benefits it offers to its members.

Leave a comment:

• Skibuck

• Skibuck
    replied
    Originally posted by SoooLucky View Post
    i like what I hear. my first cycle is a single compound cycle. Should I duplicate that same cycle if I have positive results? and without increase?

I'm talking only 500mg/wk test C for 12 wks.
    I started with 200mg/wk of test cyp, then went to 200mg 2X/wk of it. Then I added 200mg 2x/wk of Deca and got amazing results. Over time I've tried D-bol oral with the cyp and wasn't happy with it mostly because of its very short half-life meaning I had to dose every 2 days, & I learned of its ability to produce liver problems; I tried Masteron with cyp & wasn't happy either. I was learning and experimenting, which is a good thing for all of us, as long as we educate ourselves about anything we use in our program.

So I went back to my 200-250ml twice/week of cypionate & 200-250ml twice/week of Deca. I have to use the 200 or 250 depending on availability. This combo is great for me, I'm thrilled with the results.

Leave a comment:

• Skibuck

• Skibuck
    replied
    Fantastic info, thanks! Newbies need to know this stuff!

Leave a comment:

• delahoya

• delahoya
    replied
    After reading all this amazing information (All the post)

What would be the right first time cycle and do I need a PCT with it???

- 10 weeks of TEST E/C 200mg to 300mg?
    - What PCT?

Thanks to all
    delahoya
    Last edited by delahoya; 01-29-2014, 03:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• collabera

• collabera
    replied
    Here is something that hasn't been brought up in this post. If one was looking for peak affects of test e earlier on in a 12 week cycle at 500mg a week, should one on their first cycle like this consider front loading? Like I said, for the purpose of seeing peak affects earlier on. Or instead of simply doubling the doses for the 1st week, instead of 2 pins at 500 each in week one, could you split that into 4 at 250 each. Obviously that's a lot of injections in the 1st week for someone on their first cycle, but it would kick start things with a little bit more of a balanced build up of blood test levels. Someone correct me if I am wrong and give me some insight on the front loading in general. Ive read people for it and against it and kinda confused.

Leave a comment:

• ADONIS
    replied
    Originally posted by ODB View Post
    The human body constantly seeks Homeostasis / equilibrium.

By adding new compounds or raising ur dosage before needed ur essentially teaching ur body how to combat that chemical.
    So if u do elaborate cycles early in ur career u will render those compound Less effective before ur ready to reap the benefits.

To put it another way ; lets say it took u 1 drink to get buzzed the more u drank u did not get a better buzz u got drunk or sick + more tolerant. Therefore it took more drinks to get u buzzed next time, eventually u added hard alcohol.
    The more u drink the more u need to drink to get buzzed. It is similar to AAS the goal is to use as little AAS as possible to get positive results longer. To only add compounds when needed, not just to try them or cuz someone said its great.

- If u use 500mg Test, 400mg Deca and 50 mg DBol on ur 1st cycle ur body will need more + more in future cycles to get the same benefits.
    So don't rush into elaborate multi-compound mega-dosed cycles, not only will u waste AAS, ur time, u will waste ur $$ and potentially have some negative side effects.

JM2C

U need to Grow Smart B4 u can Grow Big
    Well put - quite true

Leave a comment:

• mrhardmuscle

• mrhardmuscle
    replied
    Hello muscle gurus im new here & wanna do 1st cycle in in early 40s im I have test 400 dbol winni anavar adex & clomid & clenb so I have everything ready to go can someone tell whats the best way to use it im 5.9' 198lbs BF 12-15 so whats the best way to start .

thnx in advance

Leave a comment:

• Bigpump
    replied
    I've been reading for a while trying to learn as much as possible and poss like this have been a huge help! Thx.

Leave a comment:

• cjamesroc30

• cjamesroc30
    replied
    I'm looking to start my first cycle since 10 years ago. I want to do Test-E, and Dbol. What should I use for hcg & pct? These are new to me and every where I look I read something different.

Leave a comment:

• cornbread

• cornbread
    replied
    Newbie here. Really glad to have read this post. They could put together a bachelor's degree around all the knowledge that appears to be needed to doing AS correctly.

Leave a comment:

• Time Bandit

• Time Bandit
    replied
    A year and half on Test and E-blocker and the sweet spot is awesome when ya find it and not so bad when it slips by.. With in a few days I can figure it out...

Leave a comment:

• ODB

• ODB
    replied
    Originally posted by Skibuck View Post
    This is a great mssg, I found it very helpful.

Bottom line: I want to get about 2X bigger than I am now, and have a sex drive and can perform. Shrinkage is very noticeable, and I've heard/read about HCG use @ the end of my cycle. Cycle started basically Feb 1, so Apr 1 is about 8 weeks. Should I then back down to 200/bi-weekly, HCG, wait ?? before starting another cycle?
    What do you suggest?
    U r not on a "cycle" per se cuz ur always "ON" - TRT, u r just boosting then returning to TRT does.
    U can try HCG but it may be a temporary fluff.
    The hard part about TRT is finding that mix between Test + Estro, boosting ur test w/out controlling estro will give u similar sides as low T.
    both high + low estro r problems.
    sorry but u gotta find that sweet-spot for urself.

Leave a comment:

• 05mako

• 05mako
    replied
    Final post before first cycle

Wow seems like a lot to digest. All the insight for a first timer is great. If someone wanting to try some test and doesn't do this shame on them. All of the info has been very enlightening. Thanks to you all for the directions. Injecting a foreign substance into your body is scary enough let alone not seeking guidance to insure your doing it right and making the right decision to do it properly and take your time. So I guess I will hit you all back in a few weeks and let you know how things turn out. Thanks again for all your time and input you all have been a great help. 05mako

Leave a comment:

• Time Bandit

• Time Bandit
    replied
    [QUOTE=MrBig;69898]I used HGH for 1 year, and now I have growth gut, but not as bad as these.

Mr.BIG , Thanks for posting the pics. that just cured me of test trying it.

Leave a comment:

• Skibuck

• Skibuck
    replied
    This is a great mssg, I found it very helpful. I'm not a big guy, and I've recently returned to the gym after an 11 yr absence. I take cypionate for low test from my primary. 200mg/bi-weekly, which is nothing. I independently increased dosage incrementally to 500mg/week (300 each glute on Thu, 200 ea glute on Sun). A pro builder I met suggested I step down my weekly to 400/week for a couple weeks, then down to 300/wk.

I have basically a swimmer's build but more defined; great delts, pecs need more size but looking good, arms coming along, legs lookin' good (genes) and my glutes are growing nicely. I want a muscular look, but not too big. Due to low T, for 10 yrs I had no libido, difficulty getting it up, more difficulty keeping it up, and climaxing. The test has helped a lot in the sex area, but not consistent. I just can't be a guy who can't even get off 1-2 times/wk min.

Hope I haven't confused you. Bottom line: I want to get about 2X bigger than I am now, and have a sex drive and can perform. Shrinkage is very noticeable, and I've heard/read about HCG use @ the end of my cycle. Cycle started basically Feb 1, so Apr 1 is about 8 weeks. Should I then back down to 200/bi-weekly, HCG, wait ?? before starting another cycle?

What do you suggest?
    Skibuck
    Last edited by Skibuck; 03-26-2013, 08:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X