Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures, Questions and Something thats pissing me off!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

melt that fat right off.. sounds sexyyyy.. wish i coulda did that to a few girls that liked me in hs

Comment

^^ he's running test at 500mg/week...read post #12

EDIT: not directed at you Blue...meant for the post above you.

Comment

dude bump the tren up to 400mg/week if its tren E. 200 is too low in my book, you'll see some results but the jump to 400 is well worth it. also maybe even bump your test up to 750mg/week if u have the resources. how long do u plan on running each compound? Tren has the nice effect of helping you gain or maintain muscle mass/weight even on a restricted calorie diet but definitely eat big bc if you're running with dbol and test im assuming youre trying to bulk...u gonna run some arimidex with that dbol? Would highly reccomend to keep down the bloat, otherwise you'll be looking the the moon man in a couple weeks.

Comment

hey OC, realize you have probably been doing this longer than myself...have you read about using Dostinex while running Tren..?? as an anti-prolactin, incase of prolactin induced gyno..?? I am going to get some along with my Tren and run it with my letro, for estro control...scared as shit about getting "any" more gyno issues...and when running (test and tren) how does one know which is causing it, if it happens...?? never thought I would get it and have run up to 750mg of test and plenty of Deca for a few cycles and just "one day" there it was...not to mention what I keep reading what this shit can do for sex drive to counter effects of (deca/tren dick) I think a lot of people only keep there test doses high to counter the amount of tren for ED purposes...I'm going to try and keep test. dose little lower this time and run the Dostinex with the Tren and see what happens...as far as what I've read (Dostinex, is to Deca and Tren)---as what--(Adex, is to Test.) just some thoughts on what Iv'e been reaserching...OHHHH Sam...?????
          test

Comment

Working...
          X