Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures, Questions and Something thats pissing me off!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures, Questions and Something thats pissing me off!!!

So my postman delivered the goods and today was my first pin......... Jesus im literally wetting myself with excitement I have decided to run Tren E at 200mg a week........ Im airing on the side of caution, Anybody have experience of running Tren at 200mg / Week?

Also heres a couple of meals I prepared today - Somebody help me as this shit tastes so bland its like licking wallpaper paste. Can i add any form of sauce like low fat mayo etc? Im meant to be excluding all milk on my diet but its so hard.

Also Im taking BCAA, Taurine, CCreatine and multivitamins but the taurine makes me hurl after every workout, Anybody had this before?

And I thought Id chuck in a picture of my new supplement cupboard YEEEEEEEAH BUDDY the wife is not happy ive moved all the plates and cups out oh well........
    Attached Files
    Optimal Cruz
    Last edited by Optimal Cruz; 02-20-2012, 04:25 PM.
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

to kick up ur food a little without killing ur diet try some mustards and Hot Sauce's - I like "Bragg's" Liquid Aminos - taste like soy sauce.
    I also sometimes throw a low salt chicken bullion cube in my rice water for flavor.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Sweet ill try that, Eating clean is very hard -
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

im a hot sauce guy, i put it on everything...i never cut out milk i just use skim...i also use a lot of low sodium seasonings. you got to eat too many meals to have them taste like shit
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

have you licked wall paper paste before?

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
            have you licked wall paper paste before?
            Its called and an Analogy -

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
              Its called and an Analogy -
              just joking around with you OC, just out of curiosity why you using the taurine?

Comment

I know bro I was been sarcastic British humor

It has been suggested that L-Taurine may play a useful role in supporting a variety of processes, including:

Protein synthesis*
                Cell hydration*
                Metabolism*
                Cardiac function*

Comment

OC what are you running with the tren..? anything
                  test

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                    im a hot sauce guy, i put it on everything...i never cut out milk i just use skim...i also use a lot of low sodium seasonings. you got to eat too many meals to have them taste like shit
                    I too add Hot sauce to that stuff... and i put a lil bbq sauce or a honey glaze if i can.... i also tend to use brown rice with like peas and stuff in it.. i enjoy it

Comment

when i run tren i do 100mg a day. its very spendy but money well spend the gains are big, the strainth is great, and i stay hard and lean. I stack it of course with some test i think you will like the results. the down fall is pinning yourself every day and the cash you spend. But thats what it takes bro.

Comment

Yeah true, Tren A?

30mg dbol
                        500mg test week

Comment

Looks like my diet for the last 5 years. For me I dont have to season the meat. Its the shitload of veggies that shove down my face that I gotta season to keep wanting to eat them. For spinach I'll cook it with almond slices, garlic, and olive oil. I bake brocolli and cauliflower in the oven with salt/pepper and spray a little olive oil on em'. Also, for some reason any time you can grill your veggies they tast waaaay better. Food for thought

Comment

Mushrooms onions peppers yummmm cheeesesteak

Comment

The tren is gone kill ur sex drive by lowering ur test level. I'd for sure stack that with some test. Also tren is gona melt ur fat rite off so I'd eat big an all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X