Crystals in my tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystals in my tren

Got some Optimal Labs tren. It has crystals in it. Whats the deal with that? Is it safe? How do I get the crystals out? Appreciate the help, fellas.

I had the same thing brother. Heat up some water in a bowl to the point of boiling. Run the vials under luke warm faucet water so there is not a temp shock shock when putting them in the bowl of boiling water. place the vials and leave them there till the water starts to cool down too much( it should stay hot to touch at all times ) Shake the vials from time to time. You will start to notice that the crystal will dissolve. Do not be discouraged by the larger ones they will too disolve it just takes time
    Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Sweet. Thanks. Are they going to reform every time it cools down?

Comment

More than likely they will appear. Whoever compounded it either did not use enough solvent. I.e. BB or the raw they are using is not of the acetate ester or does not have an ester associated w/ it. Raw materials w/ no ester must be suspeded in aqueous form not oil based. Interested to see if u can draw those crystals into a 22/23 gauge.

Comment

all above are right its winter! crystals are common bro.. let us know how it works

Comment

Originally posted by MassWclass View Post
            More than likely they will appear. Whoever compounded it either did not use enough solvent. I.e. BB or the raw they are using is not of the acetate ester or does not have an ester associated w/ it. Raw materials w/ no ester must be suspeded in aqueous form not oil based. Interested to see if u can draw those crystals into a 22/23 gauge.
            lol im sure u could buy would u really boot it up ?

Comment

Tren Ace has a tendency to crash. You could add 10% BB ( bennzl benzonate) to each vial if there is enough room in the vials and heat in an oven at 350F for 30 to 45 minutes. This temp won't be high enough to kill the hormone. This should keep it from crashing again in the future.

Just make sure you vent each vial with a pin to relieve pressure or they will explode in your oven.

Also, you would need to deduct 10% of the strength of the Tren....ie....if it's labeled at 100mg/ml, it will be 90mg/ml.

Comment

i would just put in oven 200degrees for 5 min ... then take out and let cool ... just as safe! kills any or all bacteria around stopper etc ...
                Cr?z?

Comment

The thing is, is that it is tren e, not ace. Also, Slug, I appreciate it, but what you said to do might as well be written in chinese. I can barely hook up a dvd player, much less figure out quantities of this bb stuff.

Comment

Well Tren Ace has a tendency to crash. You could add 10% BB ( bennzl benzonate) to each vial if there is enough room in the vials and heat in an oven at 350F for 30 to 45 minutes. This temp won't be high enough to kill the hormone. This should keep it from crashing again in the future Anyway..
                    Gym Pasadena

Comment

Heat it up in some warm water
                      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Had a buddy that picked up some test with cristals in it. He'd run a lighter under the vile till they melted. Might wana find a better hook up for gear.

Comment

Working...
                        X