No announcement yet.

unseccfull superdrol cycle so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idk why they have those two products in one tab...iv never heard of this brand so i cant tell you if its underdosed or just junk.
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

yea never heard of that brand before...SD is one powerful PH so if your eating and training right...u should be seeing explosive gains.

Comment

man idk wtf u should gain 1-2 pounds a week just from eating 5k cals without the help of hormones altho it would be mostly fat according to the bottle ur taking 25 halo 15 sd twice a day so 50 halo 30 sd per day no way u would only gain 3 lbs off that unless u were starving yourself lol maybe only the halo in it is legit? or it's all bunk? like others i have never heard of that brand
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by JkW4244 View Post
          why so short of a superdrol cycle, in all my cases it's usually 6 weeks, maximum of 8 weeks with most your progress being made in weeks 4-6
          gains slow down after week 3 according to everything i've seen and 8 weeks of sd sounds retarded
          Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
            gains slow down after week 3 according to everything i've seen and 8 weeks of sd sounds retarded
            exactly! and he got pissed at me for calling him out.

Comment

Originally posted by yeabuddy View Post
              what were u trying to say...can u clarify that more me? gains from SD start after 10 days usually...and nobody in their right mind would run an 8 week SD cycle.
              i've ran Sdrol for 6 because my gains didn't start coming on until week 3, if your running the proper support, liv-52, cycle assist, milk thissle etc and i had little to no effect on liver values and lipid values. and have known guys in gym who have run Sdrol for 8 weeks, but i can't speak for their experience. only you know your body and how it's gonna react and every body reacts differently. until you've ran a few cycles and have some credibility to your name don't go beating on your chest like you know everything. you don't have the right to flame anybody, rookie or vet. with that being said what does your carb intake look like? in my experience Sdrol was very carb responsive so if your carbs are in check i'd venture to say you've got a bogus product or your body isn't taking to the compound

Comment

The original SuperDrol has been gone for years maybe u got a conned version

Comment

never heard of superdrol not kicking till week 3 and yeah i know it wont kill u especially if ur running all kinds of support the point is it's probably not the best idea
                  Hackleech

Comment

especially since ph's typically are more expensive then juice.... i dont see the point in even botherin with then.. click my link below and u can see all the options and descriptions. If any questions are of concern feel freen to message me

Comment

thanks guys i am considering useing it for 6 weeks? the bottle is dark cycle reign let me know if u think its a bad idea to do this ..and yes i have oct on hand just no serm no idea how to get my hands on one..

Comment

thanks guys i think i am going to try run this for 6 weeks ..if its a bogus supp then it shouldnt hurt me...

Comment

dude you NEED a serm...especially for something like SD. SD will shut u down hard! pm me bro!

Comment

the sd might be kicked in just dont seem like it two much thanks for all the resonses guys use were a good help ..i think my body isnt reacing to soon bc i ran a ph that had 4 prohormones in it it was called mutate by gynex i belive that shit kicked my ass my bench went up by like 75 pound crazy right? well it shocked the hell out of me to i went from my max being 225 for one to being about to do it 12 times with ease and my max was 285

Comment

I run it til it stops working or i get something stronger. i cant see how you are not putting on wt with it and esp with taking in that many calories. Anyway thanks everyone for sharing all the informative anime.
                              Gym Pasadena

Comment

Working...
                              X