unseccfull superdrol cycle so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unseccfull superdrol cycle so far?

i have been on a superdrol cycle for 2 weeks so far (going to be 4 weeks total) and i have only gaines like 3lbs? i am 23 years old 5'7 and i weight currently 175 is this common in the first two week? will i gain most of the weight in the final two weeks? any thought on why i only gained to little would be great ..oh and i have been taking in about 5thousand calories a day

how much are you taking per day
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

5000 calories and you have put on 3lb? That doesnt sound right at all buddy........... As above how much are you taking>
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

5,000 calories isn't hard 1/2 of a steer & 2 slices of bread -- add real mayo for an extra 25 cal. 5,025 total.

Comment

why so short of a superdrol cycle, in all my cases it's usually 6 weeks, maximum of 8 weeks with most your progress being made in weeks 4-6

Comment

the bottle says 25 mg twice daily and im taking it bc the bottle says for 4 weeks?

Comment

4 weeks is plenty for SD...20/20/20/20 is a very common dosing cycle.

about 10 days in is where you should see big strength gains...and 5k cals/day? are you 100% certain your hitting that number?

SD is the shit...im currently kickstarting my test cycle with SD

Comment

yea its tough to go over 4 weeks man ph's are rough.. ... uhave pct stuff correct?

Comment

i use about 30-50mg a day depending on back pumps. I run it til it stops working or i get something stronger. i cant see how you are not putting on wt with it and esp with taking in that many calories.

Comment

Originally posted by JkW4244 View Post
                    why so short of a superdrol cycle, in all my cases it's usually 6 weeks, maximum of 8 weeks with most your progress being made in weeks 4-6
                    and btw dont listen to this troll...SD is VERY liver toxic and should not be run more than 4-6 weeks at a time...6 weeks being the absolute MAX. nobody should ever run SD for 8 weeks...stupid as fawk to do that. OP dont listen to this dude...his knowledge of PHs can be written in great detail on the head of a pin with a wide tip marker.

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                    i use about 30-50mg a day depending on back pumps. I run it til it stops working or i get something stronger. i cant see how you are not putting on wt with it and esp with taking in that many calories.
                    and the sides from 20-30mg arnt worth the benefits imo. but hey if you dont get any sides then 30mg is fine. no need to go to 50mg. most people make great gains at 20mg

Comment

[QUOTE=yeabuddy;48872]and btw dont listen to this troll...SD is VERY liver toxic and should not be run more than 4-6 weeks at a time...6 weeks being the absolute MAX. nobody should ever run SD for 8 weeks...stupid as fawk to do that. OP dont listen to this dude...his knowledge of PHs can be written in great detail on the head of a pin with a wide tip marker.

did you just not read this correctly or are you misunderstanding something bro? before you start attacking someone you know nothing about you should probably understand what they are trying to say, especially considering how new you are too the game. Superdrol is one of the most toxic and most prone to side effects prohormones, hence the reason why 6 weeks was stated. but go ahead and blast away with your infinite wisdom considering your about to run your first cycle ever, i'd vote for you for SuperModerator, best of luck big guy.

Comment

what were u trying to say...can u clarify that more me? gains from SD start after 10 days usually...and nobody in their right mind would run an 8 week SD cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by yeabuddy View Post
                          what were u trying to say...can u clarify that more me? gains from SD start after 10 days usually...and nobody in their right mind would run an 8 week SD cycle.
                          that stuff effects ever1 dif..iv seen guys run that w epistane

Comment

^^ not gonna argue with that. but 8 weeks on SD is stupid...and results dont take 4 weeks to show up either

Comment

http://prohormonedb.com/view-supplem...p?n=reign&i=92 this is the websit it called reign by dark cycle the exact compounds are .....Serving Size: 1 capsule
                              Servings per Container: 60

Amount per Serving:
                              4-chloro-17a-methyl,androst-1, 4-dien 3-17b-diol 25mg (Halovar)
                              2a, 17a dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one, 17b-ol 15mg (Superdrol......................let me know if u guys think this product is bogus bc i am not getting no strenth gains size or anything off this and i have been on for 2 weeks. maybe i should go to 6 weeks total instead of 4? let me know what u guys think

Comment

Working...
                              X