pins/test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pins/test

I was curious because I've read that it's possible to use 27G pins when administering Test En. I ask because I will be starting my first pin cycle and am a little confused as to the gauge for pinning and the gauge for drawing, also can the drawing pins and barrels be used more then once ??? Any information or prior experiences are all welcome

never use anything more than once, the stuff is cheap and only using it once can save you from an expensive and painful infection. i draw with a 20x1.5 and pin with 25x1s. you could prob pin with a 27 but the oil is pretty thick and youll have to hold the needle in the muscle for a long time so that thick oil can make it thru the thin little pin. 25g is the most common size for pinning
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

25g takes too long use 22g to blast off and 20 to draw

Comment

i used to use 22 gauge and i had to push them in so hard, they would dimple the skin before they pierced it. 25s work much better for me
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I have used everything from 18-20 to draw and prefer 23 to pin.

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
            i used to use 22 gauge and i had to push them in so hard, they would dimple the skin before they pierced it. 25s work much better for me
            Hey weight that's what the general majority conclude, 25 to pin 22 to draw. Now if our sponsor would open back up I could get started......

Comment

OP, check this out. just my opinion...

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...tion-Technique
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

1tuff, there are tons of places to get pins online. U don't have to wait u can order today and get em 3 days later.
                Originally posted by 1tuffcookie View Post
                Hey weight that's what the general majority conclude, 25 to pin 22 to draw. Now if our sponsor would open back up I could get started......

Comment

I like 23g 25g is to hard to push it threw pin takes forever.

Cannot feel a difference between the two - 23g takes 2sconds 25g takes 20seconds

Comment

try all choose what suits you,
                    but for sure you should choose the finest need , less painful and do the job
                    and never use the needle twice

Comment

I would def go with 20 or 22. And never just more than once. Its a real bitch, to have ram a dull needle through your skin. Especially when you are doing your own shots.

Comment

Sam's the man! When 1st questioned about pinning I read this. Also has a great site to order from right in FLA which works out to be next day shipping for me.

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                        OP, check this out. just my opinion...

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...tion-Technique

Comment

Originally posted by nyc View Post
                          I like 23g 25g

Cannot feel a difference between the two - 23g takes 2sconds 25g takes 20seconds
                          I use this ^^.

but I once used a slin pin (in a pinch) 1cc in the delt (it worked well warmed up the oil.)

necessity is the mother of invention
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                          X