new to gear please help 1st cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJUICED View Post
    Sorry just a few more questions for you pros =) Is a 1 inch 3cc 23 gauge needle and syringe okay to be doing 2 shots a week of 1.5cc GP EQ and 1cc of GP Test-E? Is it okay to mix those two? IF i were to order Dbol(oral) as well, like FIST has mentioned would i need to stay on milk thistle and liver detox of that nature throughout my entire cycle? or just when i'm taking Dbol and a couple weeks after discontinuing it after the 4 week period? I believe that is all the questions i have for now. lol Thanks in advance guys
    If you are injecting 2.5cc, you will need to stick with pinning glutes and quads.

Comment

thx bro! appreciate it!

Comment

hey guys finished my cycle. results were great! I wasn't so fond of the test, GP SUST 270. I didn't feel much of a difference from my natural test.. BUT when the GP BOLD kicked in.. it was game over. End result 11 lb, dropped from 19 percent bf to 10. Overall performance was alright until the EQ kicked in. Then it went through the roof. I believe i was already close to being naturally at my peak. this is why i didn't gain too much weight. ( not sure i could fit anymore on my frame lol, i have a hard time crossing my arms as it is). SO.. would i do ABS again? Probably not until i need to when i'm older. I am not here to slam gear! Just voicing my opinion! YOu guys are great! Was fun learning about all this! The sponsors gear was great! You guys are great!

Comment

Working...
        X