Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like sust just my opinion more esters equals more FUN

Comment

I take it 3 x a week with 30 or 40 mg of prop becuz the sust has low levels of it

Comment

i was really tempted to do SUST, BUT i just wanted to keep the Testosterone simple since it is my 1st cycle.

Comment

Sorry just a few more questions for you pros =) Is a 1 inch 3cc 23 gauge needle and syringe okay to be doing 2 shots a week of 1.5cc GP EQ and 1cc of GP Test-E? Is it okay to mix those two? IF i were to order Dbol(oral) as well, like FIST has mentioned would i need to stay on milk thistle and liver detox of that nature throughout my entire cycle? or just when i'm taking Dbol and a couple weeks after discontinuing it after the 4 week period? I believe that is all the questions i have for now. lol Thanks in advance guys

Comment

3 cc syringes are my fav, i use 1"x25g for my delts and thighs and 1.5"x23 for my glutes. but yes you can mix the 2 in one syringe. ideally if you wanted to run liver support, start it a week or 2 before the orals, and run it as long as youd like. but if you want to cut it short, or not run it at all, it shouldnt be a problem bc dbol isnt that harsh. and i didnt read the whole thread, just scanned thru it, but why are you running the eq longer than the test? its usually vice versa.
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by DJUICED View Post
              Sorry just a few more questions for you pros =) Is a 1 inch 3cc 23 gauge needle and syringe okay to be doing 2 shots a week of 1.5cc GP EQ and 1cc of GP Test-E? Is it okay to mix those two? IF i were to order Dbol(oral) as well, like FIST has mentioned would i need to stay on milk thistle and liver detox of that nature throughout my entire cycle? or just when i'm taking Dbol and a couple weeks after discontinuing it after the 4 week period? I believe that is all the questions i have for now. lol Thanks in advance guys
              I would go with 1 inchers for smaller body parts such as pecs,thighs,shoulders and 1 1/2 for glutes
              .I have used 1 1/2 on thighs before with no problems though,but thats just me.LOL

The mild dbol cycle I mentioned should present you with little to no problems at all but its always good to have meds on hand just in case.The good thing about orals is that they are out of your system daily so if the dbol is too harsh,you can just stop and will be fine within no time.

I was also wondering why you chose to go higher with the EQ than the test? Nothing really wrong with it,but I have always been a firm believer that test should be the higher dose in any cycle and the other compounds are enhance the test.IMHO,its always the safest way to run a cycle,with the least chance for neg sides.Always worked for me that way anyway.
              F.I.S.T.
              Last edited by F.I.S.T.; 05-04-2011, 10:33 PM.

Comment

I agree with pushin on the test versus eq duration.You should always run test at least a week longer than eq that way your pct will be right on.

Comment

haha see i don't know these things! thanks for the help guys. i will take your advice! looks like i'll have some extra eq? lol but my reasoning was i wanted to stay on eq for a while probably like 16 weeks and eventually not do a test and just do EQ. At 22 my natural test is through the roof though. So i figured i wouldn't need it.. i just havn't done too much research on test. I've been reading alot on it the past week after you guys told me to get test. Just trying to figure out what i need. I guess i'll just wait and see with this first cycle eh?

Comment

def need both bro. atleast 250mg preferably 500 T eq is great im on that and sust and some other stuff for 16weeks.. its great stuff

Comment

ya ill be doin 600 of the EQ the whole cycle and probably on my next cycle which will have EQ CLEN WINNY and Sust.. given this 1st cycle goes well. lol

Comment

okay so i made a mistake in ordering.. so i had to make a new order with the amount of money i sent naps (don't order under the influence) lol plus i wanted to try out GP SUST 270 instead of GP Test E for the quicker gains so i wouldn't have to put in DBOL. If there is anything wrong with this let me know =D hopefully i got everything correct

WK 1-10 GP Sust 270
                        WK 1-12 GP BOLD 200
                        WK 1-12 GP Arimidex .25 every day
                        PCT starts week 12
                        WK 1-4 GP CLOMID 50mg
                        WK 1-4 GP NOLVA 20mg

Comment

u still have the eq listed to run longer than the test, i didnt read all 3 pages, but is there a good reason why u want to run it like that? just curious
                          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

there is none =( i just had the extra CC's in the bottle so i was gonna run it out.

Comment

this is why i post these things, for input. i could be doing something completely stupid. haha, thanks for the help as well all of you guys for posting. sheez finally made my order, took long enough. Hope naps is quick =D

Comment

would running EQ for only 8 weeks be long enough to effect me though?

Comment

Working...
                                X