Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Lifting

Hello juicedmuscle,

Im 24 6'5" 245 former D-1 Tight End.. I've been Olympic lifting since 2005 (disgustingly natty). Always was two steps ahead of with nutrition. After college i took Winstrol for maybe a month and it blew my mind. I've always been heavy on supplements a-z GNC type stuff, but im getting ready to dive in something serious. Any quick direction on a good cycle to begin with. Definitely would like to include a heavy dose of Winstrol and maybe stay away from injections if possible, if not.. It is what it is.

Will you be getting tested? - ie. R u going for some Tryouts/Pre-NFL leagues?

If your gonna dive into something serious you gotta "PIN".

If testing is an issue, I would stick with fast acting short half Life Test's - Test Prop or TNE.

I'm not a fan of Winny for Athletics, due to its joint drying out sides...possible injuries.
    Dbol or Anabol IMO would be better, they tend to make U hold water which helps.
    The direction you appear to going in you should research GH, TB5 and peptides also.

But we really need more info...do u want to get bigger, or faster, or healthier or ?????
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
      Will you be getting tested? - ie. R u going for some Tryouts/Pre-NFL leagues?

If your gonna dive into something serious you gotta "PIN".

If testing is an issue, I would stick with fast acting short half Life Test's - Test Prop or TNE.

I'm not a fan of Winny for Athletics, due to its joint drying out sides...possible injuries.
      Dbol or Anabol IMO would be better, they tend to make U hold water which helps.
      The direction you appear to going in you should research GH, TB5 and peptides also.

But we really need more info...do u want to get bigger, or faster, or healthier or ?????
      Had to google PIN ... Gotcha.

I need to get much leaner. More about passing the eye test, aesthetics atm. No testing anytime soon. I'm going to order today so a quick response is welcome from any knowledgeable person. Thanks

Comment

I went ahead and ordered.

I got Test Prop 100, Tren Acetate 100, Stan 10, & Anastrozole.

I understand the tren will kill my stamina for some time, but the upside hopefully will be worth it.

Comment

First off,welcome to JM brother.

Secondly,as for the cycle,there are a lot of great threads here to read up on and help you decide brother.There no rush to this game.Always want to do as much research as you can BEFORE jumping in.

Good luck bro.Hope to see you around.

Comment

Working...
          X