Newb needing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb needing advice

Newbie wonderin what is healthy in terms of strength increases on gear. Bench is going up ten pounds a week just wanna know if thats ok, my friends went up too fast and he tore both pecs...not tryin join him on the sidelines
    HardGainer
    Last edited by HardGainer; 04-17-2013, 10:08 PM.
    A Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Step.

Just pace yourself and be sure your warmed up good and stretched properly. Use common since before doing heavy weight it will save you pain and down time.

Comment

I'm getting dasha voo all over again? http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...1175#post71175
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Yeah bro lol you got me on the other thread no one was responding to this and I kinda wanted a large poll of what people increase their strength by lol. Appreciate it though.

Comment

I'd say always try to do 60-70% of ur max about 10 to 12 times in 3-4 sets. U wana hav a challenge and fatigue ur muscles jus not kill them. B careful with the juice cuz ur strength will b tellin u do more weight and ull end up bl owing out ur o-ring
          sigpic
          NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by HardGainer View Post
            Yeah bro lol you got me on the other thread no one was responding to this and I kinda wanted a large poll of what people increase their strength by lol. Appreciate it though.
            u can just "bump" ur old post.

bump = go to old post and post the word "bump" it moves ur post to the new posts section again.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Word thx bro

Comment

Working...
              X