Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe it is a great way to pay but for the little guys that get 300 here300 there it just won't work out I would like to see what others are saying about 1000 or even 500 I'm a little scared to also throw 2000 dollars and something real bad happens doubt it will but you never know

Comment

If ur Bank states they need an "IBAN #" tell them its not an IBAN country.
      ODB
      Last edited by ODB; 12-10-2012, 01:34 PM.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

If I could request someone who understands the process completely to explain it tO the board I would really appreciate it I would like to participate I just want to make sure I know exactly what I'm participating in

Comment

I would like too see the minimum drop too $500 and not receive the cash back bonus.
          IMO the safety of my transaction and order is more important than $50 to 100 bucks for using the program..

If the minimum was a bit cheaper, $500 or so. I would have no problem doing this and wouldn't expect the cash back bonus. I currently having issues with my receiver being able pick up my $$ from WU or MG and this would allow easy and safe access for the both of us.

Comment

Originally posted by bishop22 View Post
            I would like too see the minimum drop too $500 and not receive the cash back bonus.
            IMO the safety of my transaction and order is more important than $50 to 100 bucks for using the program..

If the minimum was a bit cheaper, $500 or so. I would have no problem doing this and wouldn't expect the cash back bonus. I currently having issues with my receiver being able pick up my $$ from WU or MG and this would allow easy and safe access for the both of us.
            Not sure about u but i know $500 wont last too long for me. You have to think about it from their end too. They would be a little suspicious looking having a ton of $500 credits going to them from everywhere around the world. With it at $1000, less people will be sending them money so whats going on wont be too obvious. Plus if youre only going to send them $500, you might as well do it with a regular payment cause thats more than likely pretty close to what youll spend on one order
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I'll help anyone out that has any questions regarding this and why I think it's a great opportunity. I don't want to get into details here though.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

You said it perfectly, BuffinKY! Rest assured knowing you are in great hands with Naps. In all reality, it's just a better way of doing business. Any concerns or questions anyone may have, please feel free to ask me and I will do my best to answer it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmurph View Post
                  If I could request someone who understands the process completely to explain it tO the board I would really appreciate it I would like to participate I just want to make sure I know exactly what I'm participating in
                  The new minimum requirement is $500

I'll explain the process and hopefully clear up any questions/concerns you may have.

Click on Bonus Cash Program
                  Select the amount you are looking to send
                  Follow the instructions needed to send and complete the process
                  That's it bro

You do not have to use the full amount wired or any specific amount - or need to maintain any amount. Another good thing about this is, you put together what you want to have in your account and be set.

I hope this clears it up for everyone. If not, please feel free to PM me or ask here and I will help in any way I can.
                  Liquid
                  Last edited by Liquid; 12-10-2012, 04:54 PM.

Comment

I just tried the bonus cash program but when i click on the 500 dollars option nothing happens...? same thing if i click on the other options .

Comment

Originally posted by bigmurph View Post
                      It is actually very easy (just sounds difficult) go to your bank and tell them u want to perform an International wire transfer (bring all payment info given to u).
                      The bank will handle it for about $30
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I think that its a great idea. Im glad they dropped it to $500 because that 1000 could be used for other things, as others have said. Im curious to see how it works out because I'll be placing an order at the end of the month.
                        "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by JOE2007 View Post
                          I just tried the bonus cash program but when i click on the 500 dollars option nothing happens...? same thing if i click on the other options .
                          I noticed that too. I can click on it on my phone but not my computer for some reason.

Comment

can't this be traced back to you? unlike other payment methods

Comment

yes this is my fear. I'm using my own bank account with this, how do i know the paper trail wouldn't lead directly back to me?

Comment

well if you used your personal bank account then if some1 wanted to, it would lead to you...thats the risk you are taking
                                Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
                                X