Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id say lower it to 1,000 and run specials Instead of gaining interest on the money we gain gear specials. And what happens if below the limit

Comment

I see the points.

You do not have to maintain the limit. It's not like that. It's basically, you send it this way and if you do you get a certain amount of cash back bonus. Use it as you please until it's gone. That's all. No need to maintain it at a certain value.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
        Come on now, Ethan. Do you want it FDIC insured or something? LOL If anything, it's a good way to send cash. Maybe the initial deposit can be lowered
        No, that's not what I was getting at all bro. I don't mind risking a few hundred dollars here and there. Every time I place an order I go in under the assumption that I could lose that money one way or another. Shit happens, and that's a risk I know about ahead of time. I just don't feel comfortable risking thousands of dollars at a time lol All I was saying.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
          No, that's not what I was getting at all bro. I don't mind risking a few hundred dollars here and there. Every time I place an order I go in under the assumption that I could lose that money one way or another. Shit happens, and that's a risk I know about ahead of time. I just don't feel comfortable risking thousands of dollars at a time lol All I was saying.
          I know, bro. I was just kidding.

Comment

Has anyone even looked into this that is posting? I read the deal and its only a 1k minimum not 2! I'm liking t he idea as I had trouble with the usual payment method on my last run. Something about pick up people flagged. This would make that part easier but my CONCERN is the paper trail you would be leaving for LE. I'm not against the idea but I will be looking into this SAFELY!

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
              Has anyone even looked into this that is posting? I read the deal and its only a 1k minimum not 2! I'm liking t he idea as I had trouble with the usual payment method on my last run. Something about pick up people flagged. This would make that part easier but my CONCERN is the paper trail you would be leaving for LE. I'm not against the idea but I will be looking into this SAFELY!
              Of course we read it bro. They must have just put ut the 1k thing cause it was not up there yesterday
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
                That's because the people have spoken and being Naps is the best around - they do all to make sure the customers are happy

Comment

I guess we shouldnt talk about wiring money if we do end up sending some huh? I guess that goes under the payment policies
                  "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Yes, it's best not to discuss those things on any open forum

Comment

Great oppty! $1000 was the reasonable change

Comment

Yes, it's best not to discuss those things on any open forum
                        Oh yea i kno. I was being sarcastic for the people who were going to do it anyway haha

Comment

Lmao! I got you, bro.

At least everyone got what they were looking for. $1k is perfect.

Comment

My intention wasn't to offend anyone. I hit naps to check order status then came here and this post was started the same day. But i guess the people spoke and naps responded. Can't argue with giving us what we wanted. You know the customer always being right thing. Lol great source great great great customer service. I'm game.

Comment

$1000 dollars seems much more reasonable. Will probably give this a try sometime.
                              'Tears will get you sympathy, sweat will get you results'

Comment

That's because the people have spoken and being Naps is the best around - they do all to make sure the customers are happy
                                You said it brother. 1k is definitely more appealing to me. Naps never ceases to amaze me with their customer service!

Comment

Working...
                                X