What's your next cycle going to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pureflint View Post
    I just want to be lean. Every time I do a cycle I put on 30-40 pounds half of which is fat.
    You gain 15lbs of fat ON CYCLE?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Test Cyp 500,
      GP Bold 200 Equipoise not sure yet how much never tried,
      GP MHN not sure yet how much never used.
      Will be 4th cycle
      sigpic

Comment

Hey, Liquid how long are you going to run that mix? And as far as the gh that sounds real good never used it how long have you got to run it ?

Comment

Test e, eq, and var
          Or
          Sust, npp, and mast

I'm undecided. Either will be GP gear and low to moderately dosed compared to some of these cycles listed.

Comment

I just got my test e 200/ test eq 200 I got 4 vials so either 400mg for 20wks or 600mg for 15wks. Also got tbol to kick start 30mg for 6 weeks and some winny to tail the cycle with (left over and I want to use before it goes bad) at 20mg for 4 wks. Im exicted for this. im going to be cutting with natural then eventually bump in some t3 and clen. once im done with that ill be jumping on this cycle. Looking forward to meeting some goals I have planned for jan 31 2014. Its a long ways out but i need the time!

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
              I just got my test e 200/ test eq 200 I got 4 vials so either 400mg for 20wks or 600mg for 15wks. Also got tbol to kick start 30mg for 6 weeks and some winny to tail the cycle with (left over and I want to use before it goes bad) at 20mg for 4 wks. Im exicted for this. im going to be cutting with natural then eventually bump in some t3 and clen. once im done with that ill be jumping on this cycle. Looking forward to meeting some goals I have planned for jan 31 2014. Its a long ways out but i need the time!
              I'd go with the 600 at 15 weeks. I like the cycle.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by ANABOLIC DOGG View Post
                Hey, Liquid how long are you going to run that mix? And as far as the gh that sounds real good never used it how long have you got to run it ?
                12 weeks for the mix

You can run the GH for as long as you'd like. You will hear people say 6 months minimum to see results but that's not true. If you do it right in conjunction with Test, etc. you will see a change a lot faster than 6 months. That is of good quality GH like the HYGETROPIN from Naps.
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                X