No announcement yet.

GP or QDL, feedback please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no it didn't help with mine and i shot test cyp and tren e in the same shot. it's a hit or miss with mine either they hurt or they don't it's weird because i've never had pain with gp's products.

Comment

So not a knock against naps i will pay extra for gp or gen shi over qdl for now on

Comment

The only time I ever had pain from QDL was on the first shot in each delt. after that it was smooth sailing the whole cycle.

Comment

We all most be sisses buddy but you congrats. My unopened bottles are gona find the garbage can

Comment

I liked QDL's test e. I've been a huge GP fan forever and I'd personally spend a little more for it. If anything get QDL oils to save some coin, but get GP orals for sure.

Comment

This is a conversation that can go on and on lol but if it was me and in away it is dig into ur pocket alittle deeper. Get a paper route or borrow from ur mom and spend the extra on gp and save urself the pain in your butt that qdl will give ya cause really who wants pain when gp is smooth

Comment

I don't think Ethan was talking down to you... I also have only had excellent experience with QDL. Im sorry you are having problems, but your account is one among hundreds of reviews on this forum alone...
                Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Yeah, nothing in my post was meant to be condescending. All I was doing was offering my feedback on the product being discussed. You are bashing a perfectly good product and I was merely attempting to salvage QDL's name in this thread. QDL is all I buy right now.

Comment

Big L let me buy em off ya don't throw em away lol.

Comment

You guys are right i should of just left it as qdl deca and cyp didnt agree with me and tren shot perfectly smooth. You guys are great and i learn from ya so i apologize if i sounded like a smart ass. I love this site and cant thank you guys enough for your opinions

Comment

Working...
                      X