GP or QDL, feedback please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP or QDL, feedback please!

I am planning on placing my order tmrw. I have decided to switch my upcoming cycle from

Test E 500mg/wk - Weeks 1-12
    T'Bol 40mg/day - Weeks 1-6
    Adex .5mg E3D

TO

Test E 500mg/wk - Weeks 1-14
    Deca 400mg/week - Weeks 1-12
    Adex .5mg E3D
    Caber will be on hand just in case but I do not expect any problems with that dose of Deca

I was planning on ordering GP products then came across QDL. I have used GP Test prop before with amazing results BUT the QDL prices are lower and therefore very appealing. I like the idea of saving money but not at the cost of downgrading in quality.

Has anyone used QDL Test E and Deca ? IF so can you fill me in on the quality. Thanks a lot

I have only had QDL Masteron, but it was every bit as good as the GP Mast. QDL is excellently packaged. The 5 ml bottles are excellent at dispensing product. Its easy to get every last drop out of the tight neck of the QDL vials. I will stand behind GP, Gen Shi, Biomex, and QDL all day long.
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

I have tried both qdl and gp deca and other brands but when it comes to gp deca that tops them all

Comment

GP is very nice stuff!

QDL is great as well! You really cant go wrong with either. It all matters down to source and naps is top notch.
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I've used QDL's test and dbol. Both gave me great gains! The test pins smooth.

Comment

I just finished my cycle of GP Test C 750mgs a week for 12 weeks and Tbol 40mgs ED for 6 weeks. Great gains, solid muscle mass and excellent strength gains. Sorry bro I haven't tried QDL.....yet. But going to give it a try next cycle, your right the price is awesome not too!! Good luck on your cycle and whatever you choose I KNOW it will be g2g since NAPS is the bomb!
            " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

Really appreciate the feedback guys. I'm going to go ahead and give QDL a whirl. Just one more question.... Does it make any bit of difference when deciding between Test E and Test C ? ?

Comment

Ok halfway through my QDL cycle had to postpone due to chemo. I am running 250mgs test cyp and 200mgs tren enanthate every 5 days. I am 5 weeks in and it is good stuff. I had a lot more soreness with this brand don't know if it's the tren or the test but I do inject slowly. I found that taking 25mgs of benadryl 30 minutes before greatly reduces pip and swelling as well as after soreness. I have developed acne and small pimples on my body I've been having the crazy tren dreams that I was warned about haven't really had night sweats yet but I do get hot flashes. I have 2 fans and the ac vent aimed at my bed and I still feel overheated. I have lost almost 17lbs which my goal for this cycle was to slim down. I train MMA 3 nights a week and cardio all three of those nights as you can imagine with that sport. My lifts are all up I am now curling 65lb dumbbells 12 reps each set no problem. I have also noticed that it takes a lot more work to work my muscles to failure. Recovery takes about 2 days. PCT will be clomid 100/100/50/25 then done. I did not get nolva because I was told that is a no no while on tren or deca because of the 19nor. My traps have gotten huge, my one best friend commented on the size of my neck today he said it looks bigger every time I see you lol. My shoulders and arms have also gotten larger. My arms are 20'inches. My bench has also increased from 280 to 325 2 times. So you ask is qdl worth it? ABSOLUTELY!!! Good thing I chose smaller doses of the test and tren lol because right now I'm dealing with minor sides from the tren. I am not prone to estrogen buildup or water retention even when I drink water in excess. The other day my mother commented on how much slimmer my legs and thighs were so people are definitely noticing differences. Only word of caution do not overdue qdl tren e...it is very powerful and definitely legit! Whoever brewed that mix knew what they were doing!!!

Comment

Well isnt this some story i knew im not the only one that says qdl is painful everyone can say i inject wrong but the more people that come out and say it people can stop playing the bs card saying its my fault

Comment

What was your qdl cycle? and how painful were your injections if you don't mind my asking?

Comment

Big L....I even had two injections where my left bicep and shoulder almost completely turned red I was a little worried because I knew I wasn't injecting into a vein. This is my 5th cycle but first cycle with tren. 3 out of my other 4 cycles have all been from our sponsors gp line. I've never had painful injections before...not even my first cycle of sustanon was painful. I read a post on elitefitness where a vet said that the more potent the gear the more painful it can be. Don't know how true that is but I'm looking for the link I saved. When I find it I'll pm it to you.

Comment

Well i cut the qdl cycle of deca and cyp after 3 shots hurt to much after injection but had no problems with the qdl tren acteate. So i have open bottles and unopened bottles justsitting around cause its not worth the pain

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                          Well isnt this some story i knew im not the only one that says qdl is painful everyone can say i inject wrong but the more people that come out and say it people can stop playing the bs card saying its my fault
                          im using qdl cut stack and sustanon now...the sustanon is one of the most painful injections i can remember. the cut stack is minor, prolly due to the test prop which always bothers me but the cut stack is unbearable.
                          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

it must be qdl's test then because he mentioned tren ace has no issues. and if you're having pain with the sustanon then that confirms that it is qdl's testosterones that are causing the pain. who knows? i guess the only way to test it is to try different stuff from qdl and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                              Well i cut the qdl cycle of deca and cyp after 3 shots hurt to much after injection but had no problems with the qdl tren acteate. So i have open bottles and unopened bottles justsitting around cause its not worth the pain
                              Do you shoot the Deca and Cyp in the same shot? That usually helps with the pain from one product
                              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                              X