QDL / GP experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QDL / GP experience

Hello. how QDL testosterone propionate and trenbolone acetate works? or is GP prop and tren better? i dont havent used both of these first time injections some1 answer please!
    Deltbrah
    Last edited by Deltbrah; 07-03-2012, 09:56 PM.

Is this your first ever cycle? Tren is not recommended for first cycles.
    Both labs are solid. I prefer GP.

Comment

I haven't tried qdl yet.. but I have used alot of the GP brand.. and it's working quite nicely.

Comment

I loved QDL's test and Dbol. Great stuff. haven't tried their tren yet.

Comment

okay im going to test QDL or GP thanks for answers . yes this is my first injectable cycle silverblack. But im wondering to get much of muscle and getting shredded at the same time..? can i take only propionate to gain muscle? and how many kilos i can get 10-12week propionate 500mg week? or it is big difference if i add tren A. 300mg week 8-10weeks? how many kilos i can add muscle with tren and prop? and ethanWS6 have you tried Qdl's testosterone propionate that one which costs 22$ ?

Comment

honestly, if it's your first cycle, you need to stick with enanthate or cypionate esters. Prop is a pain in the ass because of how often you have to shot it especially if you aren't used to injecting in the first place. Also, you don't want to add tren of all things for your first run. Tren is one of the most powerful anabolic steroids on the market. You need to take it slow when first starting out. 500mg/wk of test enanthate for 12 weeks will give you some great gains!

Comment

Ok thanks for info, can i burn fat with enanthate? i wanna build solid muscle and getting ripped same time is enanthate good choice for that? i read about tren and prop and they are doing that

Comment

you are not gunna gain a significant amount of muscle while cutting, doesnt matter what you take
                Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Sustanon 250 from either Biomex, Gen Shi, or QDL, or Sustanon 270 from GP would be my recommendation for you. I would start with 1 ml every 5 days and go from there... You will achieve greater results than you have ever imagined if you have an exceptional diet and exercise regime.
                  Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

okay. So im gonna bulk first and then cutting.. and im going with susta then thank you!

Comment

Listen 2 these guys deltbrah. I've. Recently joined jm but I've been coming 2 this forum for well over a year and these guys know wat they're talking about. I perfer sustanon as my 1st choice for bulking then test cyp. Stay away from tren until u got at leas 4-5 cycles under ur belt. I've ran 5 cycles already and I've still not touched the tren. Imy best bulking cycle is 500+ sust 400+ deca and 30mg dbol. I've always managed 2 pack on 20-25lbs of weight each time I've ran this cycle(obviously not all was muscle). Most say that ur 1st cycle should be just a test cycle, which is ok by itself 4 ur 1st, but if u really wana blow up throw 20-30mg of dbol in the mix for the 1st4-6wks. Also don't 4get about the most important things..... diet and pct.

Comment

If his diet is proper, and his exercise routine is intense, then I do not see any reason why he can't gain 15 lbs of lean muscle over 12 weeks on a a dose of just 250 mg per week. At the most, I would pin 250 mg every 5 days. My first cycle, 14 years ago, was 100-200 mg of Deca per week with 10 to 15 mg per day of Winstrol Tabs. This cycle was physician prescribed and I achieved phenomenal results. You do not want to blow your receptor sites up. You want to get the most out of the gear you use. Fight the mental battle, keep your dosing down!
                        Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

your doctor prescribed you a cycle? can i get a referal? lol

Comment

Working...
                          X