Quality Direct Labs Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kawi122 View Post
    ya i hope that gen-shi is good too,im sure if they done that too u i will probably be getting the same thing.I mean if there out of qdl it should say out of stock u would think,they got to be out to send u gen-shi.Oh well let us know how u like the gen-shi and good luck bro thanks.I gonna make a post just to see what others are saying about gen-shi,which im sure anything they have is good lol
    im using genshi now, its good.
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

awesome thanks ds222.What kind of gains have u made and u using cyp.How long u been on ur cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by Kawi122 View Post
        awesome thanks ds222.What kind of gains have u made and u using cyp.How long u been on ur cycle?
        im using the test e and the deca..500mg/wk of test and 400/wk of deca..strength is through the roof. minimal water retention, body recovering alot faster. im 5 weeks in and iv put on about 8lbs but my bf has dropped visibly....oh and my training sessions are insane, feel like i can train all day

Comment

That's awesome man,what kind of dieting u running?cals/carbs/protien

Comment

i get the best results for me in getting about 60-70% of my protein around my workouts. so i try to get between my meal and preworkout shake about 100g of protein and 60-80g carbs..i use EFAs for energy more than carbs..then post workout i get between shake and meal about 140g of protein and 100g of carbs. then i can just eat clean without worry the rest of the day. i dont really count calories..i up my cardio when i wanna burn extra fat. that worked for me forever so im not gunna mess with it til it stops working.

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
              im using the test e and the deca..500mg/wk of test and 400/wk of deca..strength is through the roof. minimal water retention, body recovering alot faster. im 5 weeks in and iv put on about 8lbs but my bf has dropped visibly....oh and my training sessions are insane, feel like i can train all day
              I ran the deca and the cyp. finised my cycle up 1 week ago. I ran 500/cyp and 250 deca though of the Gen Shi and total gains are about 10 lbs. It's good stuff.

Comment

Thanks 1 tuffcookie

Comment

Right on Old Dude!

Comment

MY QDL REVIEW!!!. Test cyp 500mgs per week for 12 weeks and tren e 400mgs per week for 10 weeks. No kickstart. I started my cycle at 204lbs. I am in my second week of pct and weighing 226lbs!!! I only lost 2lbs of water weight my first week of pct and I am someone who loses water weight within a day. DO NOT hesitate to order QDL!!!

Comment

wow sounds like qdl really got there stuff together and price is wonderful, gotta love naps

Comment

Originally posted by jk703 View Post
                        MY QDL REVIEW!!!. Test cyp 500mgs per week for 12 weeks and tren e 400mgs per week for 10 weeks. No kickstart. I started my cycle at 204lbs. I am in my second week of pct and weighing 226lbs!!! I only lost 2lbs of water weight my first week of pct and I am someone who loses water weight within a day. DO NOT hesitate to order QDL!!!
                        Exactly what jk703 said. QDL is great stuff!! I have yet to hear a bad review. Many love it and put it right up there with the best of them. I highly recommend it. Very inexpensive which gets people thinking but rest assured it is great stuff! Try it out. I guarantee you will love it
                        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I just finished my last week of QDL test cyp 500mg/wk (16 weeks) with QDL dbol 40mg/wk (5weeks). So far I'm up 13 lbs of great gains! When I was taking the dbol I gained the usual water weight but lost it all within a week of stopping it and actually started drying out a little while on just test. Got to were you could see muscle striations in my upper body. abs still have fat on them, but shit happens when you bulk I guess :P
                          Overall, great stuff. Placing another order soon!

Comment

yeah it's so good i've run the same cycle twice i personally think qdl is fire!

Comment

My only complaint about QDL would be some soreness and occasionally my whole bicep and shoulder would turn red. I have run 5 cycles now and would say I am pretty good at injecting slowly. My body must just be used to the GP but hey change at that price I got their tren e when it was only 50 bucks lol. Who could turn that up? My current cycle 2nd QDL cycle running 250mgs test cyp and 200mgs tren e and 250mgs deca every 5 days. The tren e is POWERFUL felt it after a week and a half even at that low dose was having hot flashes running the fans and ac still couldn't sleep. Benadryl usually shuts me down but 75mgs didn't even make me drowzy lol. Just goes to show don't underestimate tren and no need for excessive doses. I'm looking at picking up some QDL EQ for my next cycle anyone have any experience with it? How should it be dosed? I'm thinking 500mgs test 400eq should suffice. Please comment....thanks bros!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X