Quality Direct Labs Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Direct Labs Reviews

I've been seeing a lot of people on the forum still wondering about QDL, I'm currently running: test C - Deca 250, and Tren Ace. I just finished up w/ my D Bol. ( yes I have PCT) I have been very pleased w/ the results with these products. I've gained weight - strength. I looking to break 1200 lbs in my next powerlifting meet in May, setting world records in SQ, BP & DL and total This is for a 63 year old @ 235lb. Yes its good and will buy again.

good review.

Comment

Old Dude, what did you think of the Dbol?

Comment

Nice review, bro! I think everyone will be pleased with QDL.

Click on my link in my signature before you order. Pm me with any questions.
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thanks for the review man!
          " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

Thanks for the review that's what I got on the way is qdl.How would u cOmpare it to the gp old dude.

Comment

i too would like to know a solid review on them

Comment

dam this place is gaining steam,..Gonna be hard for me to order them over gp but i might have to take a shot with those prices lol

Comment

powerhouse i would go for it... havent seen any complaints .. i am going to shortly... not sure if im gonna get all qdl tho def like adex and all that stuff.. but maybe some oils thru gp unsure atm

Comment

just received my order , i ordered all QDL but received GEN SHI no worries though i got the productes i ordered
                    SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey matty051.Whats up with u getting gen shi,if u ordered qdl.Does that not make u upset why would they do this.Is gen shi shit good.Also to around what length did it take to get ur baseballe gear.

Comment

I am sure if naps sent it its good stuff they never let me down before. I'll only be upset if not. it took about 3 weeks.

Comment

So they sent two 5ml to one 10ml of qdl correct.I just would think they wouldn't do that considering everyone is buying qdl cause everyone that's used it when gp was on vac found out that qdl is g2g

Comment

thats exactly what they did sent 2 5ml of gen shi instead of 1 10ml of qdl , but its ok as long as the results are the same and i am sure they will be.

Comment

ya i hope that gen-shi is good too,im sure if they done that too u i will probably be getting the same thing.I mean if there out of qdl it should say out of stock u would think,they got to be out to send u gen-shi.Oh well let us know how u like the gen-shi and good luck bro thanks.I gonna make a post just to see what others are saying about gen-shi,which im sure anything they have is good lol

Comment

Working...
                              X