Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special Sale for JuicedMuscle Forum Members!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a great deal. I wish I had known about it sooner!

Comment

• in on this deal

Comment

• awesome deal, just posted an order

Comment

• aww make it better now make it all better now,

im in

nice way to welcome a new member

Comment

• Hell yeah this code just put me over the top!!!!! I will be ordering tomorrow western union better not be closed! Can we use wester union online?>

Comment

• Yeeeeeehaw! Just placed my order and sent money! I saved a lot! Now let's see if it makes it here safely : )
              Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

• I placed 3 orders so far

Comment

• hey bros im new here..an i have read the entire thread an know that the discount ended the 1st..i opened a ticket an asked about a discount an he acted like i could still get it..i put juicedmuscle an my screen name in the coupon code part an it didnt work...also put them both in the comment box an my total wasnt deducted ...need help thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by hardcore3 View Post
                    hey bros im new here..an i have read the entire thread an know that the discount ended the 1st..i opened a ticket an asked about a discount an he acted like i could still get it..i put juicedmuscle an my screen name in the coupon code part an it didnt work...also put them both in the comment box an my total wasnt deducted ...need help thanks
                    Hey hardcore3, I placed an order before midnight EST in the US .. but it showed up as 01/02/11 in my order details. So I put in a question to see if they'll take us late comers. Keep in mind you have to manually calculate the discount before sending the money. (Order$amt X .85 + $25 = Total $).

I'll post the response.

UPDATE: Got a response and said "it should be fine". So will send off the $$. I guess just ask before you pay.
                    csmann777
                    Last edited by csmann777; 01-04-2011, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• ok so it doesnt automatically deduct the 15%? so should i just send in what the discount should be an hope for the best lol ?

Comment

• I oredered last night it said jan 02 but online payment wouldn't work. I just deducted .15 from the order and sent that. If they say no to the extra 15 I will just have to work something out with them.

Comment

• mine went through on the first. to my knowledge (what ive read in this thread) it wasn't an automated thing, osubeavers has the right idea by just deducting with payment.......thats what I did at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by hardcore3 View Post
                            ok so it doesnt automatically deduct the 15%? so should i just send in what the discount should be an hope for the best lol ?
                            It seems that they are currently still having the 20% off from their new website throughout January. As for the additional 15% off, that was til 1/01/10. I would place a ticket and contact them to see of they are still offering the additional 15% off for JuiceMuscle members. And no, it will not deduct 15% off automatically. You have to deduct 15% off from your sub total purchase, and then add the shipping fee last after you deduct 15% off from the sub total. But contact them to see if they still offer 15% off for JuiceMuscle members.
                            Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

• will do thanks bros

Comment

• ok waitin on their response about the 15% off...gotta a couple more questions....i want to get the additional 20% discount..what new website is everyone talkn about...idk if you guys can say it on here if not just msg me. and also for the guys in the u.s. how long does it usually take yall to recieve the naps gear ?

Comment

Working...
                                X