Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special Sale for JuicedMuscle Forum Members!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for Xmas bonus....can't get here soon enough...

Comment

nice discount on top of the new site's discount!

Comment

Okay, just so I do this right, my total is 750.00
        With the discount I send 638.00, and under comments
        wright, juicedmuscle and patriot1405.... Correct?

Comment

new to board but will be placing order very soon...prob start cycle for new year. this might be a stupid question but is the 15% discount in addition to the 20% discount I see now on the naps site or has the 15% discount gone away and now its just 20% across the board for everyone that goes to the new site?
          eastie_617
          Last edited by eastie_617; 12-17-2010, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eastie_617 View Post
            new to board but will be placing order very soon...prob start cycle for new year. this might be a stupid question but is the 15% discount in addition to the 20% discount I see now on the naps site or has the 15% discount gone away and now its just 20% across the board for everyone that goes to the new site?
            sorry guys...i see if read the whole thread I would have found the answer to my question...pls disregard
            eastie_617
            Last edited by eastie_617; 12-17-2010, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Sweet deal. I don't know if I should feel bad for starting an account just to get this discount, maybe this post will contribute in some manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweekaters View Post
                Sweet deal. I don't know if I should feel bad for starting an account just to get this discount, maybe this post will contribute in some manner.
                Well, you can always try and contribute ; )

Comment

Originally posted by Sweekaters View Post
                  i have to admit, i signed up just for the discount too

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot1405 View Post
                    Okay, just so I do this right, my total is 750.00
                    With the discount I send 638.00, and under comments
                    wright, juicedmuscle and patriot1405.... Correct?
                    im still wondering about the same thing bro lol did you place an order yet and if so did you do that because if you did i will do it to haha

Comment

Wow,awesome deal.

Comment

Originally posted by skippen26 View Post
                        im still wondering about the same thing bro lol did you place an order yet and if so did you do that because if you did i will do it to haha
                        if your total is 750 without shiping take that and multiply it by .85 and BAM that is your total then add shipping back and wala you have your amount you need to send.

oh and yes put juicedmuscle and your screen name in the comments
                        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

oh hai extra 15%

Comment

Originally posted by naps View Post
                            Hello, JuicedMuscle Members!

NapsGear.Net has recently joined this great bodybuilding discussion forum and would like to let the members here know how excited we are to be a part of this community and give you all an opportunity to try our services and products. So for the next 4 weeks (Extended: The sale continues till 01/01/11!), we are offering all JuicedMuscle members a 15% discount on their orders with us. Simply enter JuicedMuscle and your board handle into the order comments when creating the order and deduct 15% from your order total when sending funds for the order. (15% can be determined by multiplying the order total by .15 on a calculator). We hope you decide to take advantage of this special opportunity and we look forward to forming many great new business relationships with the members of this great forum.
                            Sh**! That's awesome! Now I gotta wait til 12/30 Thurs pay day : ( You get the December %20 off and additional %15 off for JuiceMuscle members. Can't beat that!
                            Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

I signed up for the deal too, but I plan to come back and say how the cutting cycle goes on the stuff I order. Seems fair...

Comment

Great deal guys. Looking forward to trying some 1-test

Comment

Working...
                                X