Quality Direct Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll hit u up when I'm ready to order
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Lol hell yeah !!!!!! I'm freaking ready
      You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

whoever tries this brand a review would always be great..

Comment

yea id appreciate a review and maybe a comparison to other brands if possible. i avoided ordering it due to lack of info on it. not saying its not good but compared to other brands
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Western Union sent Sat. Order shipped Tuesday. So its a waiting game (2 - 3 weeks) but Naps got it out quick.

Comment

Hey Dude

Keep me up to date on when you presents arrive, doing an order now.

Comment

Originally posted by Foghorn View Post
                Keep me up to date on when you presents arrive, doing an order now.
                Same here, just oreder some Tren E /Test E/ Anastrozole

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                  whoever tries this brand a review would always be great..
                  this... there has to be someone who has tried this brand in the past or recent .. sheeshh

Comment

There is a post from GXR64 "Using them now, it's good shit." Perhaps he would be willing to expound this statement for the mere peons in his domain?
                    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Yo !! I've posted a couple threads so far here is another... I got my gifts "QDL Gear" looks great.. Labels on all gear.. Liquid comes in 5ml instead of 10ml.. So you get two 5ml bottles for each... Even got a free gift with purchase and the T/A this time was the fastest ever for me.. I pinned yesterday morning and it was smooth sailing... Stay tuned for more on these great products any other Q's let me know...
                      "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

Originally posted by Mightymouse View Post
                        Yo !! I've posted a couple threads so far here is another... I got my gifts "QDL Gear" looks great.. Labels on all gear.. Liquid comes in 5ml instead of 10ml.. So you get two 5ml bottles for each... Even got a free gift with purchase and the T/A this time was the fastest ever for me.. I pinned yesterday morning and it was smooth sailing... Stay tuned for more on these great products any other Q's let me know...
                        Very nice! Yes, its very smooth and top quality!
                        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

What are you using if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

Thanks for the review!
                            " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

Originally posted by 1tuffcookie View Post
                              What are you using if you dont mind me asking?
                              Test E, TBol and A bombs... Figured I'd give QDL a try until GP is ready to release again...
                              Mightymouse
                              Last edited by Mightymouse; 02-04-2012, 06:22 PM.
                              "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

thanx for the review Mightymouse..... just got mine today, QD test e didn't come for some reason, but luckily i had also ordered QD sust, so i pinned it this morning.....nice and smooth, it smells and looks right, and we should be able to compare to other brands in a couple weeks. stay in touch, i would like to compare notes with you, especially on the orals since i still had some GP d-bol left and didn't order any from QD yet. hit the ground runnin bro!
                                timguinness
                                Last edited by timguinness; 02-04-2012, 07:28 PM.
                                Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Working...
                                X