Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
    Big bump for last update

I stopped the npp after six weeks. It's an awesome compound for sure. I decided to cut back on the doses of both the test and npp a few weeks back. I changed my training slightly as well. The results are i'm up 15 or so pounds and leaner. All my lifts are up and my endurance is at an all time high. I was really concerned with the endurance factor and npp did not crush it like tren ace. I'm gonna finish out the next 2-3 weeks with the test then get recovered for my spring cycle. I'm happy with these results and i'll be happy to hold and maintain 10 pounds of extra beef post cycle.

I will most definitely run this npp again
    nice update.. all gp stuff has been good to me..not 1 bad experience

Comment

Originally posted by powerhouse View Post
      nice update.. all gp stuff has been good to me..not 1 bad experience
      Yep. Waiting on them to get back on line. I havent been dissappointed yet.

Comment

I know i probably shouldnt ask for sources, but i really wanted to get GP, and im a newbie. Does anyone know of a good place to order from? Is naps still going good cuz i thought they said GP wasnt selling worldwide atm. Either Pm or something would help greatly! also if you've used any products that work really well i'd like to know what'll work well for me. ive used test e in the past but was looking to try test c. Thanks (:

Comment

Naps should have GP gear again real soon to my knowledge. Bros are getting genshi and HCL gear from naps in a very timely manner if you can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Faster View Post
            When you say XC Bike racer, I assume you are talking MTB? I am interested in what you are doing since I am getting ready to start a cycle myself after trying some other things that didnt work too well for me and actually slowed me down! I race road bicycles but do a lot of MTB riding so your info is certainly relevant to me if it is in fact bicycle racing. I was getting ready to order the Endurance Stack from Naps. It looked good to me.
            How did it work out?

Did you use this?

http://www.napsgear.net/athlete-s-endurance-stack-p405

Comment

Working...
            X