No announcement yet.

Gp npp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a conservative cycle for you?!?! it would be an advanced cycle for me!! but then again ive only ran 1 cycle of gear test e with winni at the end for lean & recomp. Always was interested in NPP but was always fearful of getting too bloated. upcoming cycle was gonna be test p n tbol but since naps tbol is not long on the scene i decided to switch to low dose of dbol. 25mg ed, i wana put on good solid lean mass w a 3500 cal diet (extremely clean) with proper training. NPP is in the bak of my mind but i think its a lil too much for me at this point and i am prone to male pattern balding and imma run low dose of duatest in upcoming cycle in fear of losing my beautiful hair and i heard deca + hairloss drugs actually make it worse. but yea progress looks fantastic keep us up updated. ill b following ur log a bit closer now that i know the compounds.
    MontBlanc
    Last edited by MontBlanc; 09-16-2011, 10:26 PM.

Comment

I haven't noticed any shedding as of yet on cycle.

NPP > deca for someone wanting to get their feet wet with a nandro IMO. The quick half life is perfect and shoul make recovery a lot easier.

I say go for it man. 400mg per week would be nice with 500mg of test IMO.

Comment

Take this info over to cycle logs. so interesting!

Comment

I hit some personal best lap and pace times yesterday. Im prepping for a race and I was a bit concerned with the cycles impact on endurance. No issues at all there. No crippling pumps and my lungs feel great.

Btw, if a mod sees this please feel free to move it to the cycle logs section.

Comment

hmm im starting to flirt w the idea of adding npp to my cycle. im doin a short 6wk test p & dbol cycle early nov, and now think i might add npp. i know 19-nor irritated gyno and i have a tiny bit. using adex .5mg EOD throughout cycle u think would b able to keep it under control if i run npp for 6wks w testp & dbol?

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
              Very nice, bro! GP products are top notch !
              GP products r top notch!! No doubt!

Comment

Originally posted by ironman View Post
                GP products r top notch!! No doubt!
                This is proven over and over.

Id like to get my hands on some of naps newest offerings. Some of those products are very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by MontBlanc View Post
                  hmm im starting to flirt w the idea of adding npp to my cycle. im doin a short 6wk test p & dbol cycle early nov, and now think i might add npp. i know 19-nor irritated gyno and i have a tiny bit. using adex .5mg EOD throughout cycle u think would b able to keep it under control if i run npp for 6wks w testp & dbol?
                  Hard to say about the gyno. You might want to pick up some prami or caber to be safe. I will say that I feel super alpha and just on top of my shit all the time. This is pretty common for me when I cycle, but more so than normal. I'm blaming the npp

In reguards to the prami. I started 1/4mg ed at the beginning of my cycle and I had to drop it. I couldn't deal with the insomnia it was causing. Your mileage may vary though.

Luckily, I've had no sign of the gyno fairy and my cock is working great *knocks on wood*

Comment

yea silver uve convinced me. im throwing 400mg ew of NPP in my upcoming cycle. ive always known to keep deca or tren to half the test dosage. and my test dosage is only a little over 500mg of test p/ wk. what do prami and caber do? ive seen them but my knowledge on them is very general. think u can enlighten me a bit?

Comment

I'm not too familiar with caber.

Prami needs to be ran ed close to bed. Start at 1/4mg the first week or two and taper up as needed.

I think you'll like the npp. Keep us posted.

Comment

will do, ill run adex .5mg eod and prami as directed. i heart it might cause insomnia? i already have sleeping issues as is. guess i gotta load up on benadryl or somethin else...

Comment

It's hard to explain the effects prami had on my sleep. It would knock me out, but then i'd wake up a few hours later and never get back into REM sleep. I never felt like a zombie the next day. I always felt rested, but laying there most of the night really sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
                            This is proven over and over.

Id like to get my hands on some of naps newest offerings. Some of those products are very interesting.
                            Soon bro. Very soon! Everyone will love the newest products and quality service! Naps has put a lot of time, money and effort to bring everyone the best in every aspect
                            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Ok. This is getting rather ridiculous. I'm up 20 pounds so far. I've gained too much too fast.

I'm considering cutting back on the doses and my food consumption.

Other than gaining too much size this cycle has been perfect haha. Zero sides and im strong like bull

My performance on the bike has not suffered with the weight gain. Im afraid it will catch up to me though.

Comment

Big bump for last update

I stopped the npp after six weeks. It's an awesome compound for sure. I decided to cut back on the doses of both the test and npp a few weeks back. I changed my training slightly as well. The results are i'm up 15 or so pounds and leaner. All my lifts are up and my endurance is at an all time high. I was really concerned with the endurance factor and npp did not crush it like tren ace. I'm gonna finish out the next 2-3 weeks with the test then get recovered for my spring cycle. I'm happy with these results and i'll be happy to hold and maintain 10 pounds of extra beef post cycle.

I will most definitely run this npp again

Comment

Working...
                                X