Ordered 2 Brand of HCG and they were both Fake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered 2 Brand of HCG and they were both Fake

Order 2 brands on 2 different orders and tested them via pregnancy strips after noticing nothing as far as of effect. I respond extremely quickly to HCG so I feel effect very boldly. After taking it twice little larger doses for the 1st week I noticed nothing. I got pregnancy strips that Ive used before to test my hcgs authenticity- positive pregnancy result lets you know HCG is present and both of these brands failed... No kidding.. Never had any issues before with naps. Maybe there a huge shortage of HCG but over 300 bucks out the window for most likey powdered sugar. Cant believe I actually injected. 1st Brand was Euro Phrama both failed BULLSHIT

Order

3034432 and 2871154

Not some random shit talking Ive always ordered from naps.

Stick with Turkey Phrama Brands they have always tested on the same strips positive and have worked excellently.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
    KoCity01
    Last edited by KoCity01; 12-19-2022, 02:42 PM.

Hi KoCity01,

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with Naps. Can you please give an update? Has
    Richardbrown
    NapsGear.org Rep
    Richardbrown resolved this issue yet?

Comment

Originally posted by KoCity01 View Post
      Order 2 brands on 2 different orders and tested them via pregnancy strips after noticing nothing as far as of effect. I respond extremely quickly to HCG so I feel effect very boldly. After taking it twice little larger doses for the 1st week I noticed nothing. I got pregnancy strips that Ive used before to test my hcgs authenticity- positive pregnancy result lets you know HCG is present and both of these brands failed... No kidding.. Never had any issues before with naps. Maybe there a huge shortage of HCG but over 300 bucks out the window for most likey powdered sugar. Cant believe I actually injected. 1st Brand was Euro Phrama both failed BULLSHIT

Order

3034432 and 2871154

Stick with Turkey Phrama Brands they have always tested on the same strips positive and have worked excellently.
      Hey brother! Will check and solve your issue asap!
      Richardbrown
      NapsGear.org Rep
      Last edited by Richardbrown; 12-28-2022, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KoCity01 View Post

Order

3034432 and 2871154

Hey brother,
        Team will solve this issue asap!

Comment

Working...
        X