Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rules at juiced muscle (everyone please read)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrsBig
    replied
    I concur, I am a new member and have common sense.... I noticed how many members commented here and are "BANNED", they can read but not follow directions. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Blade77

• Blade77
    replied
    I'm new and thanks for the post brotha people need to follow and especially read rules

Leave a comment:

• ODB

• ODB
    replied
    Bump-ity Bump

Leave a comment:

• ZOOT

• ZOOT
    replied
    Good. I"ve received a few PM's about sourcing and they were banned. Keep up the good work. It's all about safety, respect, knowledge, and GETTIN IN SHAPE...haha

Leave a comment:

• gymrat
    replied
    Some what new to site

Im Here to learn and respect
    and follow standards
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• Ironsoman

• Ironsoman
    replied
    Good to see this, hopefully the minions follow the rules..

Leave a comment:

• mike

• mike
    replied
    that is more defined great job,now everone can see what it all about!

Leave a comment:

• ItalianMuscle

• ItalianMuscle
    replied
    Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
    Do we want to add anything for T/A and to specific of details being added? Also possibly creating alters will get you banned?
    We can. For sure we need to keep the t/a stuff and details out of the shoutbox, and creating alters will get you banned as well. I need to speak with Admin and see what he wants to do with sponsor sub-forum. We honestly need to have a rep in there to handle all the concerns.

Leave a comment:

• LinoZ100

• LinoZ100
    replied
    It's a good start. You got my vote! Let the rules begin!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SAFELIFE1
    Banned

• SAFELIFE1
    replied
    Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
    Do we want to add anything for T/A and to specific of details being added? Also possibly creating alters will get you banned?
    Yes, that would be a big help....

Leave a comment:

• swanny34

• swanny34
    replied
    Excellent post ! I was getting worried nothing was going to be done with all the repeated open talk etc . . . Hopefully this will start to weed out undesirables who are exploiting this site and who have zero respect.

Leave a comment:

• iamready

• iamready
    replied
    If we could have some sort of punishment for every "it's been x days and I haven't received my gear yet" , that would be great

Leave a comment:

• sam1976

• sam1976
    replied
    sounds like a plan to me. thanks for putting the time in to make this come together IM

Leave a comment:

• GoldTree

• GoldTree
    replied
    This makes me very happy! Get some bannage on the go! And possible deletion of some previous posts on sources / delivery.

Leave a comment:

• limo
    replied
    Gonna be some banning going on soon I hope. The ones who seem to be the worst are the people who rarely if ever even post anything. They seem to stumble on the site ask stupid questions and move on

Leave a comment:

Working...
X