Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rules at juiced muscle (everyone please read)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    nrtahoe87

• nrtahoe87
    replied
    Just signed up, glad I read this

Leave a comment:

• c-monster

• c-monster
    replied
    Very easy very clear respect the rules and all members and there shall b no issues thanx MODS for this post its easily understood and those who can't don't need to b here anyway

Leave a comment:

• C ME GROW!!

• C ME GROW!!
    replied
    Thanks!!!!

Leave a comment:

• thin4real

• thin4real
    replied
    Got it.....not here for trouble....just here to learn and meet people with the same interest...Getting FIT

Leave a comment:

• manonmac1

• manonmac1
    replied
    One other thing that could be confusing. The set of rules that this post is attached to says the rules at juiced muscle and the rules say that every where they are listed except the rules under the NAPS section. Under the NAPS section the rules say rules FOR THIS SECTION! Which could be taken as you only have to follow this set of rules in this section only. Yes its stupid the things some people post. Yes common sense above rules should keep people from posting that stuff. But if the rules were all the SAME then we would probably see less people breaking them. Just a thought!
    manonmac1
    Last edited by manonmac1; 06-17-2013, 04:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• manonmac1

• manonmac1
    replied
    Just a suggestion but it would go along way if the rules were all uniformed. The rules under the NAPS section are different then the other sections. Most people read and probably think they are following the rules without ever reading the different set under the NAPS section. Having two sets could lead people to think that the set is only valid for the section it is posted on. Meaning the NAPS section has the only set of rules that say no discussing payment methods, no T/A talk ect. So if a person post it the general section then they have not broke the rules. Or they may read the rules under a section and think that is the only set of rules and those rules don't cover the things in the NAPS section. I tell members that its better to follow all the rules under every section but for a newbie that doesn't take time to read ever section they may miss the two different sets. Just a suggestion but I think having one set of complete rules would cut down on the rule breaking and banning. If you read the rules that this post is attached to it says nothing about payment methods, T/A talk shipping or the other things covered under the NAPS section rules. So one could see how it can be confusing for some.
    manonmac1
    Last edited by manonmac1; 06-17-2013, 04:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ds222

• ds222
    replied
    Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
    You would think, but we ban members every week for not following them. Be sure to check out the rules in the sponsor section too. They are at the top of the page as a sticky..
    they are lucky you cut them some slack...we know other places they'd be perma banned for doing the same shit over and over

Leave a comment:

• ItalianMuscle

• ItalianMuscle
    replied
    Originally posted by Air Assault View Post
    Got it! Pretty simple rules
    You would think, but we ban members every week for not following them. Be sure to check out the rules in the sponsor section too. They are at the top of the page as a sticky..

Leave a comment:

• Air Assault

• Air Assault
    replied
    Got it! Pretty simple rules

Leave a comment:

• sam1976

• sam1976
    replied
    Originally posted by ODB View Post
    Please, New Members, do a search before u start a new Thread - we are having alot of redundant posts.

Definition of REDUNDANT;
    a : exceeding what is necessary or normal : superfluous
    b : characterized by or containing an excess; specifically : using more words than necessary
    c : characterized by similarity or repetition <a group of particularly redundant brick buildings>
    yes lol

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...w-steroid-user)

Leave a comment:

• ODB

• ODB
    replied
    Please, New Members, do a search before u start a new Thread - we are having alot of redundant posts.

Definition of REDUNDANT;
    a : exceeding what is necessary or normal : superfluous
    b : characterized by or containing an excess; specifically : using more words than necessary
    c : characterized by similarity or repetition <a group of particularly redundant brick buildings>

Leave a comment:

• MrsBig
    replied
    I concur, I am a new member and have common sense.... I noticed how many members commented here and are "BANNED", they can read but not follow directions. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Blade77

• Blade77
    replied
    I'm new and thanks for the post brotha people need to follow and especially read rules

Leave a comment:

• ODB

• ODB
    replied
    Bump-ity Bump

Leave a comment:

• ZOOT

• ZOOT
    replied
    Good. I"ve received a few PM's about sourcing and they were banned. Keep up the good work. It's all about safety, respect, knowledge, and GETTIN IN SHAPE...haha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X