No announcement yet.

Looking For Five People to Train for Ten Weeks )sign up now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks sam. Already their off to a bad start. I told them to pm me with the info in the thread and only one has done it so far. LOL LOL. Sam I guess you train enough people. Don't you hate when you do all the caculation and they will swear their staying on the diet and you know dam well their not. I charge at my gym for diets. That way if they don't listen it's their dollars. let's see if these guys want it bad enough to p e the questions from the thread.
    Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
    wow, what an amazing oppertunity for anyone here interested in learning how to reach their bodybuilding goals. people pay BIG money for this type of service. just remember, SL is going to invest a huge amount into you, so if you apply make sure you are110% sure your life is in a place that you can follow through. best of luck with your project safelife and good luck to everyone who is interested in applying to his program!!! can't wait to see the results

Comment

im sorry bro i am doing that now
      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Guys were not during very well with this. Pm me only the info in the thread. I will look it over you will be directed if picked...
        Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
        Please I can only do five. These are the things I need. (PM ME DON'T POST THE INFO HERE. U WILL BE KNOWN AS SUBJECTS, AFTER IT'S OVER IF YOU WANT TO TELL WHO YOU ARE THAT'S ON YOU) I NEED A BEFORE AND AFTER MID SECTION SHOT. IT'S A MUST)
        1. height/weight
        2. possible picture of mid section and lower trunk (from shoulder to leg shot) No head shot or i will delete you.
        3. idea of your trainning experience
        4. how long you been trainning
        5. If natural tell me
        6. i need five guys who will give me 100%. I will do the rest.
        7. Any medical problems that may cause a problem..

I can not take everyone, so interviews on trainning, dieting will be asked.
        Please I don't need any other personal information. it's member will be labeled as subject #1 and so on. After getting the five, I will provide you with an email so we can say in touch.

Comment

The whole idea is not to let other member know who you are. The before shots will be shown and the after will be shown to see who can match the two bodys together.

Comment

i'm pming you now, sorry for the delay.
            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

PM sent! Thanks!

Comment

Im interested

1. 6ft/190 currently 5 weeks out. Started at 211
                2. Have no pictures at this minute. I am at work offshore. Can have some in a few days when I go home.
                3. Trainng off and on since 2007. Train 5 days a week. Was an athlete in High School. 41 years old.
                4. See 3.
                5. Not natural.
                6. You may out lift me, but you wont out work me.
                7. Right shoulder comes and goes have to watch it.

I am interested in a lean bulk after supercompensation of comp diet.

Comment

Guys 98% better. Now keep your info as far as being on or off. Pm info to me only and send pictures shoulders to legs, this will help me decide. The worse you look the better chance you got.
                  Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
                  Just and FYI SAFELIFE, Big started a thread in the diet/nutrition forum already. I'm in, 100%. Put DiscoDino down as subject #2 please.

Comment

What A cool oppurtunity I have A coach and like sam1976 says it costs money,Had to tell wife to work two jobs so I could eat,sleep,train just joking good luck guys I believe you have a good mentor
                    JM should have a competion thread and critique

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                      Guys 98% better. Now keep your info as far as being on or off. Pm info to me only and send pictures shoulders to legs, this will help me decide. The worse you look the better chance you got.
                      (The worse you look the better chance you got) Damn that would put me first in line then LOL. i,m not even going to post my picture here so the rest of you can laugh at it . LOL. I need to do this before i get to old and start farting dust clouds . LMAO.

Comment

How cool is this.. I'd love to be in if you'll take me. I could be the under dog or worst case scenerio for you.
                        5'6" 180 lbs. been traimning for about 2yrs. Just ordered my first gear order .. I can fill you in on any info you need if want to accept me as a dedicated recipiant....

Comment

Guts this is an oportunity of a lifetime to train with someone at this level, I hope the ones that are chosen take it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by stumpy View Post
                            Guts this is an oportunity of a lifetime to train with someone at this level, I hope the ones that are chosen take it seriously.
                            I,m way past seriously . Getting up there in age this is a once in a life time shot if picked. I would go all out and then some . Life is shorter than you think it just flies by. Grab it buy the horns or in this case weights and give it all you got. Bet ur ass i,m going go balls to the wall if given the oppurtunity to do this.

Comment

Working...
                            X