Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are being watch by Dea WITH YOUR wu WIRING.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fng View Post
    Any updates to this?
    I would be interested to learn how they knew all of the fake named including their fake id's.
    Same here @ SAFELIFE. I to am very interested in knowing any updates you may have.
    As far as knowing fake names all they(feds) have to do is go threw the videos and see the same person coming in then match with the names used at that time. Or the rat whoever got caught knew him personally and the names he uses and gave it up hopping to get better time "HAha sucker moron, "your" getting the same time you would have if you kept your mouth shut, now "your" running the chance off bad things happening to you from said person "you" ratted on"("you"&"your" can be anyone) <--- just a reminder to keep your mouth shut if anything ever happens. Safelife any of his "friends" or people he knows from the gym get popped lately, if so thats who he should be looking at.
    Got to love how people see this thread and come in to spread there spam, thinking its open season. Hey go to this site you wont get burned. I said it GTG even if you dont know me and only have 2 post I will still tell you its GTG. Some people just make me laugh, like I would fall for there BS. I only hope no one else does/did.
    I AM NOT A DOCTOR. ONLY PLAY ONE ON DOOGIE HOWSER

Comment

before david jacobs died, he was on big nation, talking about everything the feds were asking hime. he said, at least at that time(07), that WU completely worked with LE, turning over any info LE would want. and also, when they see something that sets off flags, they report it. jacobs went on to say that LE had(at the time) no idea how to track people through e-gold. granted this is a couple years later and i can't say wether or not they've got it figured out, but i have to think there ARE safer methods out there. safer for sources. safer for customers.

on this note, to all the newbies reading this thread, be careful what you say here. dont thing for a second that your posts wont be used against you in a court of law if they are trying to build a case
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

SORRY, GUYS NO MORE DISCUSSION. BUT TO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION THAT WOULD BE VERY EASY IF U USE FAKE ID AND THEY ASK FOR A COPY OF YOUR ID AND YOU HAVE TO USE A SHIP TO ADDRESS, (MORE THEN ONCE), WEATHER IT'S 2-3 ADDRESSES YOU USE. tHEY DON'T HAVE TO BE BRIGHT TO TELL YOU ARE THE SAME GUY. I'M GOING THIS ASK IF THIS THREAD CAN BE CLOSED. I WAS JUST GIVING AHEADS UP. MOST OF U GUYS GET MY HEADS UP. THOSE THAT KNOW ME CAN PM ME. THANKS AND HAVE A BLESS DAY. wHEN i WAS A NEWBITE i SAT BACK BEFORE I ASKED QUESTION? BUT I MADE SURE THAT THEY WERE NOT ABOUT GEAR , HOW AND WHERE IT'S GOTTEN AND (IF ANYONE IN MY AREA RECEIVED) nEW PEOPLE TO THE BOARE SHOULD BECAREFUL AND US WHO HAVE BEEN HERE SHOULD BE EVEN MORE. WE DON'T KNOW WHO WERE TALKING TO. THE BOARD AND _ _ _ _ WAS DOWN AND THAT GAVE ME A CHILL FOR SOME OF YOU GUYS. COME ON SOME OF YOU TALK LIKE IT'S LEGAL CANDY. RESPECT _ _ _ _ AND URSELFVES AND THE BOARD.
        SAFELIFE1
        Banned
        Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 01-09-2011, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Free Hentai Movies

Free Hentai Movies

Comment

Working...
          X