Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are being watch by Dea WITH YOUR wu WIRING.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. No but the sources think of something.

Comment

Cool.... Thats good bro. Sure everyone will received. Just would not want to be the unluckly one.

Comment

no soliciting
        ItalianMuscle
        Last edited by ItalianMuscle; 01-07-2011, 11:17 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't worry. People keep posting about being worried and they always come threw. It took me around 5 weeks to get mine. Being around xmas/new years, post office is very busy. Sometimes there are delays, but I have yet to hear anyone say that they didn't come threw.

Comment

Originally posted by martialartist View Post
            Guys.. Check out Neomeds.net seriously they do CC and they are GTG. i swear. got my ger from CA locally shipped and now i trust them. got my gear in 4days.
            right on the website under FAQ they say they don't do domestic shipments and they don't take cc... I personally would rather buy domestic due to not having to go threw customs.

Comment

How did you find out about these guys? It's looks like the same set-up of a couple different sites that turned out to be scams.
              ItalianMuscle
              Last edited by ItalianMuscle; 01-07-2011, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                THE DISCOVERY LISTED THE COUNTRY AND NAMES USE TO SEND WU TO. ALSO SIGHTED A CASE LAW STATING THIS IS HOW STEROIDS ARE BOUGHT ON THE NET. ALSO HAD ALL THEIR AKA'S THEY USE TO SEND MONEY AND RECEIVE PACKS. aLSO HAD PIC OF FAKE ID USED. HE SAID IT WAS A COPY AND IT WAS NOT CLEAR..
                I don't understand what was a copy?
                It's safe to say that they allowed their fake ID's to be copied by WU and possibly videos from the Wu both were examined or they used the same few Wu spots over and over. What do you think.

Comment

Originally posted by the1andonly View Post
                  How did you find out about these guys? It's looks like the same set-up of a couple different sites that turned out to be scams.
                  they check out as legit on GP source checker

Martialartist, your package had a CA postmark???

Comment

Yes its says credit card not an option..

Comment

I'm pretty sure that site is a SCAM! I would recommend staying away. It claims that it does not offer domestic shipping or CC payments of any sort.

Comment

I would be very cautious too. I have seen the other sites that appear exactly the same as this one and many other forum threads have them being scams.

Comment

Back to money trasfers I had a problem with with my first MG to naps I used MG online and they froze the transfer and when I tried to check it said to call a 800 number, When I did the service rep started to grill me asking what meds I ordered, I just kept telling him it was for a friend I wasn't buying anything. he laughed and kept asking and was very very rude Sounded like a pissed off black guy. Used WU last time no problems. I'm using only wu now and in person.
                          Siscolee
                          Last edited by Siscolee; 01-04-2011, 08:17 PM. Reason: Komies

Comment

Anabolic cooking will give you the results you want quickly and it's legal. Just a thought...

Comment

go spread your spam somewhere else Rubbio someone delete his ass nothing to do with the thread

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                                Just talked to a friend in CA, he told me they popped three of his boys in AZ . He said when their lawyer got the discovery, the DEA pulled the wu records of every address and AKA they used to make payments. He said his lawyer said with the new case law, if that name and country shows to be conducting business and it is not legit company, the Prosecutors can use that as past purchases. Man, I hope sources figure a different way for payments. BECAREFUL.... tHAT COULD BE WHY THEY ARE COPYING YOUR ID NOW.
                                Any updates to this?
                                I would be interested to learn how they knew all of the fake named including their fake id's.

Comment

Working...
                                X