No announcement yet.

Anyone else look terrible on photos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i were you id listen to mr big he can take your 233 cut that up to 215 and you would look even bigger. Well sounds good
    But i think as far as a good base you are there

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
      If i were you id listen to mr big he can take your 233 cut that up to 215 and you would look even bigger. Well sounds good
      But i think as far as a good base you are there
      Happy with my condition or not, I will start a cut yes. My goal will be 10% bf and after that I will start a bulk again. I know it depends but, how long do you guys think it will take me to get down to 10% ?

I'm also in my last week of my cycle right now (test only at 500 ew), so I will start pct after 2 weeks. Is it a bad idea to start adding cardio now and decreasing the calories? Should I wait after the pct? I'm afraid of losing muscle. What would you guys do in my place?

Comment

You need to try and maintain what you've put on, the longer you can maintain that the better you'll be. As to when you should start that cut cycle,thats up to you, I live in upstate NY so I'll start my cut cycle April 1st and should be where I want by June or so. Now, how long it will take you to come down 10% in b-fat, as you said, it depends on you, how your body reacts to the cardio, how many times a day and for how long you do cardio. The most important part........DIET, if you eat clean as hell 7 days a week and get your macro's down, it should happen Farly quickly. I can't do that, I have to have a cheat DAY not just a meal or I wont get through the other 6 days.
        This all part of the prosess that will help you figure out what works best for you. Also what will you be using for your cut cycle, just diet and cardio or will you be adding gear to it. What kind of gear will also depend on how long it will take. Do you see the pattern here, no one can really tell you some of these things, you need to find out for yourself. We can only give guide lines or starting point that work for the average guy.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
          You need to try and maintain what you've put on, the longer you can maintain that the better you'll be. As to when you should start that cut cycle,thats up to you, I live in upstate NY so I'll start my cut cycle April 1st and should be where I want by June or so. Now, how long it will take you to come down 10% in b-fat, as you said, it depends on you, how your body reacts to the cardio, how many times a day and for how long you do cardio. The most important part........DIET, if you eat clean as hell 7 days a week and get your macro's down, it should happen Farly quickly. I can't do that, I have to have a cheat DAY not just a meal or I wont get through the other 6 days.
          This all part of the prosess that will help you figure out what works best for you. Also what will you be using for your cut cycle, just diet and cardio or will you be adding gear to it. What kind of gear will also depend on how long it will take. Do you see the pattern here, no one can really tell you some of these things, you need to find out for yourself. We can only give guide lines or starting point that work for the average guy.
          Thanks a lot man!

I'll have to figure out when to start, because it depends if I'll use gear or not. To be "safe" I should wait 3-4 months before my next cycle which will end up around May. I think that's too much time to wait. I won't be able to get in decent shape in 1 month, no way.

I think about waiting a month or so, maintaining what I have now and then (around March) slowly adding cardio to the mix. and slowly reducing the cals/eating "cleaner" food. Then around April maybe I start the new cycle and I will drop the cals very low and increase the cardio. At least that's what I think for now.

So I'll either start a new cycle sooner than I should or I'll do it without gear and hope I don't lose much muscle.

Comment

Feel like I do thats why I didnt post any

Comment

Working...
            X