No announcement yet.

Am I addicted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not aimming at xamo but to the rest of the crazy F's when a man is depressed u should tell them to go to a doctor an get checked sometimes it might be our blood or our brain waves messed up an not sayin juice is the problem but remember its a hormone drug which was made in a lab not from ur body not everyone is made to take cycle after cycle to me im only doing 2 cycles an nomore if i cant keep the body i gained its my own fault for not trying harder....so pal go to a doc an ask for help put ur pride away an seek help dude

Comment

You guys really are an awesome bunch.Makes me want to go to the bar with all of you and have a great time.

I want you to know that I really appreciate your concern,and what you said is probably true.However,even if I start this cycle I won't forget your advice.It might be a good idea to visit the shrink to talk some things out,even though I'm not looking forward to it.I don't think there is a chem imbalance,because that stuff doesn't affect me much.I'll take a look into it anyway just to be sure.

I am still on the fence,but leaning towards doing it.It's funny how when I got to the gym today,in the locker room there was a half empty blister of stromba fort.For a few seconds I thought about keeping it or even giving it a try just to see if it works (never tried orals),but I gave it to the owner of the gym instead.
      CellTech
      Last edited by CellTech; 11-20-2012, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X