No announcement yet.

Telling your Girlfriend You Use Juice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as your not selling/sitting on a huge stash- fuck it if shes not accepting and you have to hide what you do, in the long run it's not going to work anyway.

IF YOUR SELLING DO NOT TELL HER you never no what's gonna happen

Comment

Nah nyc Ill never sell the stuff too much hassle and not worth it (dont like the thought of prison, worked in one as a temp (admin clerk) for a few weeks, that was enough for me lol) plus I wont even give a mate anything ill point them to on-line sources and let them do it. Even giving a mate a vial without payment is classed as dealing. I wont do that.....

Comment

I agree with FIST, the key to the situation is education & communication. Explain u were nervous how she would react so that's why you lied and if she cant accept that. Then there are definitely bigger issues in ur relationship. If she cant accept you for who your are (and yes doing aas is part of who we all are) then maybe this broad isnt for you. I personally tell my ladies which can be good and/or bad but I am confident that they would go rat me out, i dont really like lying to people. Plus i really take the time to educate them, my fam knows and even though they dont agree they respect me as an adult who can make their own decisions. Good luck bro

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
          I ahve to agree with telling the wife.I have told my wife from the very beginning.I have been happily married for almost 14 yrs now and its because we've ALWAYS told each other everything.Thats the reral key to keeping a happy relationship guys.Sure my wife was against it at first but only becasue of what she knew about AAS from the media bullshit.Once she saw the proof first hand,she was put more at ease.She has seen my blood tests from every cycle I run and also has spoken to out family dr about the state of my health,and he continues to tell that im probably healthier than her.LOL

As for your girl saying how she's not sure oif she can trust you now because you lied to her,you just need to tell her that the only reason you denied it was because you were scared how she would take it because of how bad the rep for AAS use is.Its not that you were lying to her about something that would come between you,its was just something that you choose to do with your life and because of how AAS have become so "taboo" to even mention,you were not sure how to tell her.

Also tell her that you would never lie to her about anything and this was just something that is a touchy subject and you wanted to make sure shge would understand and planned on telling her about it and also educating her on their real benefits and use.

Good luck brother.Don't worry,she'll understand if she loves you and you'll move forward with her blessings.
          Great response. Covered everything. +reps, if we had a rep system : D

Comment

I was on Test E, Tren A and Winny tabs when i started dating my recently made-EX GF of close to 6 years and she knew but didn't care. She said that as long as I didn't shoot in front of her (cuz she hated needles) she told me, "the bigger, the better."... BUT ON ONE CONDITION, if i started raging out on her I had to stop. I always try to keep my cool in most situations and never gave her any reason to ask me to stop. I did however stop lifting for about 2 years during our relatinoship which I regret looking back on, but now I am back and better than ever!
            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Hahahaha

mine is absolutely cool with it, She doesnt like it but never holds it against me, damn i must have a good one
              There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by gunslinger2
                Love the avatar...lol
                Cheers Bro
                There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
                  I was on Test E, Tren A and Winny tabs when i started dating my recently made-EX GF of close to 6 years and she knew but didn't care. She said that as long as I didn't shoot in front of her (cuz she hated needles) she told me, "the bigger, the better."... BUT ON ONE CONDITION, if i started raging out on her I had to stop. I always try to keep my cool in most situations and never gave her any reason to ask me to stop. I did however stop lifting for about 2 years during our relatinoship which I regret looking back on, but now I am back and better than ever!
                  funny thing all of the PH's and AAS's I've done I have never raged out on my temper
                  Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

i just told my girlfriend that i intend to use juice for the first time but after reading all of your posts i was wondering if you guys can think of a way that would explain my gains without telling her it was steroids

Comment

Originally posted by gunslinger2
                      A funny thing happens when you tell your GF you are on gear. Every single argument you have from that day forward is your fault because you are "roid raging"
                      isn't it ironic... don't ya think??? lol!!
                      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

I tried th hide it from my wife but it came out. It was the best thing, glad I did. I have her read all the articles about HRT I can find. I am working on her to start her oun cycle.

Comment

Working...
                        X