What is your exercise time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your exercise time?

Exercise time is very important for our body health, please share your exercise time in your daily life.

For me, it really varies depending on life, motivation, family obligations, etc., but I always hit the gym AT LEAST 3 days a week for lifting, no matter what, and a 30-minute brisk walk after dinner always.

Lately I've been on track for 5 days lifting, with a 10-minute warmup before hitting the weights, 20 mins treadmill after weights (I watch Big Bang Theory to pass the time by) and another 30 minutes walking after dinner. Sometimes longer, just depends. And I walk the pup 3x a day for 10-15 minutes aside from the outdoor walk.

How about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Lewis View Post
      For me, it really varies depending on life, motivation, family obligations, etc., but I always hit the gym AT LEAST 3 days a week for lifting, no matter what, and a 30-minute brisk walk after dinner always.

Lately I've been on track for 5 days lifting, with a 10-minute warmup before hitting the weights, 20 mins treadmill after weights (I watch Big Bang Theory to pass the time by) and another 30 minutes walking after dinner. Sometimes longer, just depends. And I walk the pup 3x a day for 10-15 minutes aside from the outdoor walk.

How about you?
      Wow really very nice, Thanks for sharing your workouts time. I also gives more important to my body fitness, So I keep my workouts very well in my life. I always likes to do the outdoor workouts most of the time. But during bad weather condition, I will do my workouts in my home.

Comment

Best time to exercise is early morning. In this way you will be active whole day and it is very good startup if you start you exercise after morning prayer.
        Available here https://bestwatersolutionsusa.com/ Water Solution in USA

Comment

The best time for any kind of exercise is morning time and also it could be done at night.

Available here https://chuksdump.com Junk Removal Services in Lynnwood WA

Comment

Working...
          X