No announcement yet.

Depression Hit During Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when I was in my early 20s I went thru depression from a terrible heroin and oxy addiction so bad that I wanted 2 end it. I got some help and ended up in the psych ward for a few weeks a few times. The point is is that even tho it sucked u gota do what u can to make urself better. Depression is only temporary and can b managed. Y.make a permanent decision to a temporary problem? U need to get everything out, keep talkn 2 us, we will help u. If u need anything bro were here and I'm sure a bunch of us hav experienced this. Depression is serious no matter what the problem is. Exercise is good cuz it releases endorphins. Jus hang in there and ill b prayn for ya bud. If I got through that and a drug addiction any1 can get better.
    Last edited by graffix; 04-30-2011, 03:44 AM.

Comment

This post has been deleted.
      IronDeads
      Last edited by IronDeads; 06-01-2011, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
        Face that shit head on.

Running will make it worse. You just need to take a night off to yourself, and appreciate the times you two shared. If you gotta cry let out.

Then you start focusing on you, because no one else will. If you feel hurt or jaded, take that into the gym.

And when you start thinking about her again...go rub one out...seriously. I found this the best way to stop caring about a girl...
        Lmfao! Dude i do that too! It does work! Man i thought i was the only one Great advice.

Comment

Originally posted by dboss10 View Post
          Lmfao! Dude i do that too! It does work! Man i thought i was the only one Great advice.
          Lol hes a freakin nut. Whenever I nerd a laugh I jus read u guys responses

Comment

Some great advice going here, like the guys say keep positive.
            Try and keep occupied and don't sit around dwelling on it, this is an opportunity to do shit that you couldn't before!

Like every else in your situation you'll be moping around thinking too much, what did i do or why can't someone love me and you know thats just bollocks.
            So get your arse to the gym, watch TV you want to watch rather then the shite bitches make you watch and go out and have fun!

Comment

Yeah bro there's plenty more girls out there... always remember that. I know it sucks when someone means that much to u and they kick u to the curb, but remember, u will find someone even greater that will not do that to u!! And in the mean time keep your head up and focus on u for a while... thats what I did. Sometimes a little "me time" goes along way!!

Comment

Working...
              X