No announcement yet.

Warnning to some of you!!!! Very important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean to tell me people are calling the Post office????? Now thats some crazy shit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
      That is so ridiculous.....the cops that were trafficking cocaine and acting as thugs for drug dealers is nothing but a pimple in that article but WHOA LORD IS ME! The protectors were using illegal steroids.....what has this world come to? They are treacherous heathens that need to be eradicated from this world.......LORD ALLMIGHTY CAN I GET A HAALLELUJAH!!!!! I so hate close minded people.
      This whole so called "war on steroids" is beyond rediculous man.With all the drugs out there or not,we're spending millions on getting rid of aas? There are more warnings on new prescription meds that cause worse sides than what you are taking them for,but they're ok.LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
        You mean to tell me people are calling the Post office????? Now thats some crazy shit!!!
        LMAO,hard to believe isn't it?Sorry to be a hard ass,but if you're calling the P.O asking where you're illegal goods are,then you're looking to get a visit from your friendly neighborhood crimefighter.Guys,keep everything in perspective....AAS are illegal.Don't draw attention to yourself.The money you spend,is not worth your freedom.

Comment

Ever heard of a no knock warrant i beleive all warrants turn into a no knock but on paper it reads we knocked id who we were sure ya did. Good being on the deliverying end the old saying is any free hands are deadly hands, so everyone on the ground, kids and all not a good day. For what a few amps a raid is a raid......

Comment

Don't ruin our great fishing spot. If you ain't got the stomach or the patience don't go after them trophy fish!

Comment

JM, for grown ass men only
              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle
                Bro if you know what your ordering and you have the guts to call and claim it, You might deserve those 365 days bro.. commen sense,,,, (Place your order and forget about it)
                can I hear an a-men

Comment

Good Lookin Out Safelife, But Its really Common Sense, fellas should know what your dealing with. if you get knocked its your ass.
                  But a'las i dream of a day in which "Cell-tech " is embraced an we can move out of the SHADOWS! ...lol

Comment

Working...
                  X