Warnning to some of you!!!! Very important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnning to some of you!!!! Very important

You keep calling the usps for missing products, your setting yourself up for a control delivery. You are being careless and you are giving Probable Cause to search your resident. Remember I warned you. Keep telling you these fish are not legal limit and most of you act like they are. Be smart work it out here with rep, pm. Put your guard down and the smallest bass will take your drag somewhere you don't want to be. Listed as CIII class same as coke, ect. That's why we don't sell or promote illegal bass on this site. You are all grown men, atleast when you filled out the form you said you were. THEY WILL TAPE YOUR CONVERSTATION WITH THE USPS AND USE IT IN COURT. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO THAT. YOU LOSE.... SO LET'S START THINKING.........
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 04-15-2011, 01:02 PM.

Warnning guys. Please listen

Comment

Don't just listen hear what Safe is saying
      .... don't think the BassPolice cant see thru ur made up screen names and track ur IP thru ur ISP and have ur address in less than 5 minutes.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks, bro they don't get it until it's too late..
        Originally posted by odb View Post
        don't just listen hear what safe is saying
        .... Don't think the basspolice cant see thru ur made up screen names and track ur ip thru ur isp and have ur address in less than 5 minutes.

Comment

I've also tried to warn you guys several times and even give you hints on what NOT to do......trust me, get too noticeable and somebody will. It's no fun having your door taken off the hinges.
          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Ask too many questions with the wrong people at the wrong place and you get the right amount of trouble.

Comment

This is something that shouldn't even need to be said but here we are preaching it.......you guys need to heed the warning before the storm hits

Comment

In other words grow up and be a little smarter ...
                You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Originally posted by nephilim View Post
                  i've also tried to warn you guys several times and even give you hints on what not to do......trust me, get too noticeable and somebody will. It's no fun having your door taken off the hinges.
                  roger that......

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
                    I've also tried to warn you guys several times and even give you hints on what NOT to do......trust me, get too noticeable and somebody will. It's no fun having your door taken off the hinges.
                    I have to say it's awesome though...when u hit that door and SMASH!the wood splinters the door fly's off the hinges and the schmucks inside r just sitting their awestruck. (the good old days).
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                      This is something that shouldn't even need to be said but here we are preaching it.......you guys need to heed the warning before the storm hits
                      So true! Gotta be smarter!

Comment

Yea it's awesome to do to someone else........you get extra cool points if you can actually take the door completely off. However, if it is your own door.....not interested on being on the receiving end of that schtuff.......
                        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
                          Yea it's awesome to do to someone else........you get extra cool points if you can actually take the door completely off. However, if it is your own door.....not interested on being on the receiving end of that schtuff.......
                          It can happen 2 anyone - http://www.boston.com/news/local/bre...ton_offic.html
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

That is so ridiculous.....the cops that were trafficking cocaine and acting as thugs for drug dealers is nothing but a pimple in that article but WHOA LORD IS ME! The protectors were using illegal steroids.....what has this world come to? They are treacherous heathens that need to be eradicated from this world.......LORD ALLMIGHTY CAN I GET A HAALLELUJAH!!!!! I so hate close minded people.
                            MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                              GOD, I miss Mass. reminds of the old days at JJfoleys with governor Weld, and Whitey

Comment

Working...
                              X