Anxiety, RLS, & LF benzos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anxiety, RLS, & LF benzos

I know I'm probably not in the right place and it may be inappropriate to ask but I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get some alprazolam or diazepam tablets. I have a lot of tension in my lower back and terrible restless leg syndrome when it comes time to go to bed. I was prescribed diazepam 10mg for awhile before I moved but now in my current location, I can't find a doctor that will prescribe long-term. They basically tapered me off and expected the root problem to go away I guess?

Anyways, looking for a marketplace or vendors to help me out. For all intents and purposes, lets just say that where I'm at benzos are legal to have but not available to the public without a script. Message me or leave an email if you're someone I'm looking for.

I apologize again if this isn't the right place and I hope I've made clear that what I'm asking is completely legal where I'm at so I'm not breaking any laws by asking and I hope not any forum policies.

Originally posted by MediocrMaster View Post
    I know I'm probably not in the right place and it may be inappropriate to ask but I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get some alprazolam or diazepam tablets. I have a lot of tension in my lower back and terrible restless leg syndrome when it comes time to go to bed. I was prescribed diazepam 10mg for awhile before I moved but now in my current location, I can't find a doctor that will prescribe long-term. They basically tapered me off and expected the root problem to go away I guess?

Anyways, looking for a marketplace or vendors to help me out. For all intents and purposes, lets just say that where I'm at benzos are legal to have but not available to the public without a script. Message me or leave an email if you're someone I'm looking for.

I apologize again if this isn't the right place and I hope I've made clear that what I'm asking is completely legal where I'm at so I'm not breaking any laws by asking and I hope not any forum policies.

Hey brother. I cant think of any sponsors who sell benzos, but depending where you live, you might want to check out the app/website called "Cerebral". You have a quick video assessment with a doctor, and they can prescribe you what you want. I used a similar website to get a different med (non benzo, but still controlled) and basically told them what they wanted to hear, 2 days later the pharmacy had my script.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomascoimb
      Test. I'm new to this forum, what should I do to be helpful?
      Hey brother. Welcome aboard. Please remove the link from your signature, it is against the rules. You can view the post stating that here: https://juicedmuscle.com/showthread....our-Signatures

and the other forum rules here: https://juicedmuscle.com/showthread....=7889#post7889

Aside from that, the best way to be helpful is to be engaging with other members, contributing information and thoughts on the appropriate forums and threads (keep it with the theme of our forum please, otherwise use the offtopic subsection), and most of all, be kind!

Cheers and welcome aboard!

Comment

Working...
      X